When you give them the song you composed...

Natsuki: *smiles widely* (Y/N)-chan songs are the best! Arigato... *hugs you*

Tokiya: *looks at the composed sheet* Thank you, (Y/N). I appreciate your efforts.

Cecil: *looks at you with watery eyes* Thank you, (Y/N). I will sing your beautiful song with all my heart.

Ren: *smiles a caring smile* Your songs are really something, Little lamb~

Otoya: Arigato~ I am so happy you wrote a song for me. I hope I write lyrics worthy of this tune.

Syo: Sankyu! Yosh! I am fired up to write the world's best lyrics!

Masato: *gives a soft smile* Thank you very much, (Y/N). I will put everything into writing the lyrics.

Reiji: *confused* (Y/N)-chan, don't you only compose for ST★RISH? Thank you a lot though, I will sing this song anyways.

Ranmaru: *frowns* I don't need your songs. *flinches when he sees tears coming out of your eyes* No... I didn't mean it like that...

Ai: *stares at you without any emotions* Don't you only compose for ST★RISH?

Camus: *tries to hum the tune* This is not going in a flow... *hands you the sheets back* Compose something worthy of professionals. *walks away*

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

I think I have portrayed Ranmaru and Camus to be mean....

Anyway, any requests???