When you hold their hand in public...

Both of you are wandering aimlessly around the park side by side. Your bodies in no danger of touching each other. You notice other couples holding each others hands when you gaze at your own. You glance at his peaceful face and reach your hand towards him...

Cecil: *he looks at you with wide eyes* P- Princess... *you turn your face towards him* Hm?  *he gives you a small smile* You are ver soft. *light blush lines your cheeks as he looks deep into your eyes* (Y/N)... *he squeezes your hand ever so gently as you two keep walking*

Otoya: *he twitches suddenly and brings his red eyes down to your intertwined hands* (Y/N)-chan... *you give him a charming smile* Yes, Otoya-kun?  *his face slowly turns to a deep shade of red* Ano... I like you. Huh? *your sudden confession makes your face turn the same colour as his hair as you mentally slap yourself* Otoya-kun?  Ahhh... *he rubs the back of head* Ano... I like... you too...? *his response came out like a question than a statement making you crack up* W-what? Pfft. Nothing~

Syo: *he shakes the hand you were holding making you loose your grip on him* Huh?  Huh? *both of you stand dumbfounded as he tries to comprehend what was going on* Oh. *he mutters finally figuring out what was going on* I... thought a spider was on my hand... *he rubs the back of his head* Ohhh... Syo-kun... Hehehehe~ That was stupid. *you feel his hand close on your own. Syo-kun?  Let's go.

Reiji: *he winks at you causing you to heat up* Hmmm... Angel~ W-what...?  *he removes his hand and holds your shoulder, bringing you closer to him* Much better ♥~ Oiiii...!  You like me. *that causes your face to go hotter than before* It's not-  I love~ you too ♥♡♥ *he notices an ice-cream stand and drags you there.

xXx

For you Sugarplum161

I am not sure if this is what you wanted... I can do it again if you don't like it ^-^

To all my readers, I am working solely on requests + your fav. characters
Therefore, please fill my to do list ~

Question: What is your star sign? I am a proud Gemini ♥♡♥