When he comes home drunk...

Thank you for 1000 votes!

Reason for not updating yesterday: Boys over Flowers and The Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun *starts having lewd dreams*

You paced around the room. It was already 11pm and there was still no sign of your idol husband. Worry filled your body. You tried not to think of the worst but horrible thoughts kept replaying in your mind. What if he got in an accident? What if he was kidnapped? What if he di-? You shook your head at that thought. He is probably stuck in traffic... You tried to console yourself. 

Ding-Dong

Relief spread in your body. You ran to the door and opened it quickly. 

"Where were- Did you drink?" 

"Hic- No, (Y/N) -hic."

xXx

Tokiya: *you put a hand on your nose, disgusted by the horrible smell of liquor* Tokiya- What? I was worried about you. Hic- Really...? *he suddenly collapses on you* Tokiya! Move! You are heavy. *you tried to tell your husband to get off but he was already deep asleep* (Y/N)... *you stopped struggling and started to listen to his sleep talk* ...I ...love ...you. Eh? Ren... -hic- said... if -hic- ...I love you... I have to -hic- drink the whole bottle... so -hic- I did... Don't be mad... *you smiled softly and tried to kiss his cheek* How can I be mad, Tokiya?   

Otoya: *you were surprised to see your cute, dorky boyfriend drunk* (Y/N)... I love you -hic- sooooo much... *he pulls out a red rose and hands it to you* ...for my beautiful wife.... Errrr... I am assuming you had a drink at Ren's place. *he rubbed his head, tried to, but ended up stumbling* Hehehehe -hic- how did you know...? Ahhh... it's quite obvious. Hahahaha -hic-never mind, sweetheart, -hic- *he brings his face close to yours* I... -hic- love you. *he brings his face even closer but due to his drunkenness he snored away on your shoulder* Oh, Otoya.

Masato: *instead of him constantly freezing up, it was you this time* (Y/N) -hic- (Y/N)... *you looked at him wide eyed* Is it really you? -hic- Of course... *he gives you a flashy smile and holds you close* Masato! *you shook him vigorously* Masato! Masato! Get back to your normal self! -hic- What... are you -hic- talking about...? *he holds your hands tight making you stop shaking him* W-what...? *he smirks and leans towards you* Masato! *he puts a finger on your lips* Shhhh... I am... sleepy... let's go -hic- Eh?!   

Ai: *you stood shocked... only one thing in your mind* Can robots get drunk?! (Y/N)... Ai? You... Hmm???  ...look... beautiful... hic... *he gives you  a full-blown smile* *your face starts to heat up since your robot husband didn't normally express his emotions* Okkaayy... *he tried to walk towards you however landed flat on his face due to his unbalance* Ai!!!!! *you kneel down and turn him over however he just smiled up to you adorably* Heh... Love you... and he falls into deep slumber*

xXx

Question: What is your fav. colour? I loveeee blue, especially baby blue ~

Natsume-chan