When they are tricked into watching 50 shades of Grey...

A/N: Just saying I haven't watched it -///-
And I just came back from my travel so forgive the lack of interesting reactions. I am dead tired T_T

You decided to mess with your boyfriend by taking him to the cinema to watch Fifty Shades of Grey. After the movie finished you exited the cinema and...

Natsuki: So how was it~?  *you wiggled your eyebrows at him* How was what? *he looked at you, confusion evident on his face* The movie?  Ohhhh... *he smiles cutely* I was really tired so I slept before it began... *you face palmed at your fail trick*

Otoya: Otoya! Your nose is bleeding!!!  Huh? *he touched the area just above his lips to find blood coming out* Eh?! *you shuffled through your bag for a handkerchief* Here. Ahhh... Arigato... So how was the movie?  Eh?!!! *more blood streamed out of his nose*

Syo: *he was shouting incoherently while you plain ignored him* (Y/N)!!! Are you even listening?! *you pouted at him as his face turned to a different shade of red (50 shades of red >_< )* No~ Oiiiii! Why did you do that?! *you decided to tease him more* For fun~

Masato: Hurry!  *you screamed at the ambulance he currently occupied* Masato! Take care~  *you sniffed as the ambulance sped to the nearest hospital*

Ai: Tell me~ I told you already. I don't care about the movie. B-but your eyes never left the screen. You were staring at it. (Y/N). I look at things like that. *A/N: This was the hardest to write :( *

Ranmaru: What the utter hell was that?! Hey! I liked the movie!  *blush lined his cheek bones* Tch. It was pathetic. Waste of time. *you raised your eyebrow* Really now? Your eyes never left the screen~  S-shut up! Tch.

xXx

Gomenasai @AnotherConspiracy 

Question: What's your dream city/country? Don't say Japan just because of anime unless that is actually your dream country. For me, though I would love to go to Japan, I love New York ^-^

Natsume-chan