unexpected situation

-3rd person perspective-

Julius walks back in after hearing the nanny voice, "She all done sir Julius" the nanny says and smiles

Sophia who was now sitting down on the rug on top of pillows was looking away from Julius from feeling embarrassed. Julius found her actions a bit cute and smiles.

"Ahh- I forgot what type things sophia likes?" Julius says looking at the nanny.

The nanny responds, "She seems to enjoy books....I find it odd for a baby to be able to read without anyone around...."

"W-what? I mean...I seen it before but I thought she could only look at the pictures and use her imagination with the words" julius says being shocked.

"Yes I agree, I believe her highness is that of a genius..no...a prodigy?" The nanny says as she was thinking about it and now starting to believe what she said.

"Your absolutely right! If she can read books then she's able to do other things a baby can't do!" He says agreeing with the nanny.

"Her highness has shown signs of a genius...sooner or later she might be able to talk or walk" the nanny says, sophia gulps upon hearing the word "talk" and crawls away slowly to seem more baby like.

Julius looks at his baby sister with shining admiration eyes, "A genius...." he says making sophia gulp again.

"These people....they are starting to suspect me of being a genius...." she says in her mind as she then stops crawling and took a minute to think about it as well.

"If I was to talk and actually show how much if a genius I am...will I be able to get the emperor love more because I can be his talking partner?..." sophia says in her mind as she tries to imagine the scenarios.

Scenario 1:

"W-what!? A genius!?" The emperor says with such a shock face, the servants around him and the guards look at him with a suprised face upon seeing his shock face.

"WE HAVE TO LOCK HER! WHAT IF OTHERS FIND OUT AND SHE IN DANGER!?" The emperor says as his wild thoughts took over

"From now on princess sophia must stay within this castles until we have a secure place and future!" He shouts letting all the guards and servants to know

Scenario 2:

"A genius? Hahahahhahah-" the emperor continues to laugh as he starts to wheeze upon hearing that

"Are you telling me that this lovely brat child is a genius? I mean...she probably doesn't even know her left and right!" He says and continues to laugh, not believing in what he hears

Scenario 3:

"A genius? I guess that great...as long as she isn't in danger...but I will need to consider having a lot of guards guarding her from afar and close in case if danger...." the emperor says

"What should we do with her your highness?" The nanny says as she looks at the emperor

"Hmm...she can read and do whatever she wants but the others shouldn't know of this...but if she is a genius then she would be able to get etiquette and manners and knowledge training since she a genius, afterall she part of the royal family" the emperor says as the nanny nods and bows

Back to sophia:

"All those scenarios are bad...I'm sure he will either mock me and not believe it or lock me up and have me train..." she says in her mind as she sighs.

Julius gets closer to the nanny and whispers "Shall we test her and see if she is a genius?" He says.

"I believe we should try doing that, considering she might be a genius....her highness should be able to pass a few test that a baby nor a child would be able to pass...." the nanny whispers back to julius as she nods to her own words.

Julius also nods and agrees with her, "we should test her from time to time so that she won't get suspicious?" He says as the nanny agrees.

Sophia sighs and crawls away again on the fluffy rug, "they are probably planning on checking if I'm a genius..." she says in her mind.

Upon being in her thoughts, she hears the door knock and turns toward the door. The nanny goes to open the door to reveal a maid with strong Green wild eyes and blonde hair. Seeing the maid appearance, sophia was mesmerized by her appearance and just stared at her.

"Is there something you came her to deliver" the nanny says in which the maid bow her head, "His magesty has order me to take her highness to look at some accessories for the upcoming event" she says as she smiles.

"Take her? If so then I'll come with you" the nanny responds

"No...his majesty said he only wants lady sophia to go alone so that you and sir Julius won't influence her on choosing what you think it good" she says bluntly.

"Ohh....alright..." the nanny says and goes to pick up sophia carefully walking back and handing her to the maid.

The maid gets ahold of sophia and gently carries her in her arms.

Sophia looks at the maid and back at her many and julius, "so they cant come..." she says looking a bit sad. The maid bows and leaves.

The nanny and julius watch as sophia leaves with the maid, "are you sure there was an appointment today?..." Julius says looking at the nanny being curious but also cautious.

"I actually don't know...his magesty would of sent a servant as we can see she clerly a maid so...I don't understand...." the nanny says before her eyes widen.

She turns to Julius in shock and had a pale expressioned, "his magesty went out to planned for the birthday party! He wasn't going to make appointments until the next few days!" She shouted

Julius eyes also widen and turns to the door, "SO THE MAID A FAKE!" He says and runs to the door and gets out to mot see the maid nor sophia. The nanny was also beside Julius and starts to cry, panicking on who has sophia.

"T-THE PRINCESS BEEN STOLEN!" She yells catching the attention of the servants and the 2 guards by the door.

Julius turns to the guards, "GO FIND ME THAT MAID THAT JUST LEFT! SHE HAS STOLEN THE PRINCESS" Julius shouts a command in which the 2 guards stand straight and shouts back, "yes commander!" They say before running to the direction the maid went.