Julius and Sophia

-3rd person perspective-

The emperor wakes up, slowly moving his hand he rubs his eyes which felt good for him which he question why, He go up and went to take a bath waving Sophia still sleeping. It was another day where he holds a council meeting again, this time with the meeting he plan to talk over about Sophia birthday party and what to prepare for it. Knowing the council geezers he knows they will just gasp about the price for him money wasn't a problem, rather he just wanted Sophia to have a wonderful day on her birthday along with seeing her smile.

While the emperor was bathing, the nanny came in when she heard the water, going in she walks to Sophia and just stare down at her sleepy cute face. She smiles and softly whispers, "Sophia" she says in her best gentle voice but only receive a small moan from Sophia as she turns the other way. The nanny giggles softly and once again called out for Sophia, "Sophia wake up, it morning now princess" she says which made Sophia open her eyes softly. Knowing well who the voice belong to she woke up and turn to see her nanny, Smiling brightly at the nanny she gets up and sits down.

The nanny smiles and in awe of Sophia smile, she then picks her up gently, "Today you will spend a day at the garden so I should dress you up with warm clothes" she says and smiles.
Sophia nodded in return, the emperor then comes out of the bathroom, he is wearing a robe and is wiping his hair with a small towel. He turns to Sophia and smiles, "I won't be with you today but ill see you tonight okay?" He says as he becomes worry about Sophia feeling hurt. Sophia just nods and smiles at the emperor, his worries just fades off and he smiles, he then make his way to the closet. The nanny bows at him and then head straight to the bathroom, she started showering Sophia with warm water.

From Sophia point of view, she notice that this world does have some moderns thing such as a toilet which was weird because this era seems to be held in the ancient times. So far that all she seen that modern, it seems in this era people care (mostly the nobles) about being clean and having clean hygiene.

Sophia wondered about which era she in and what this world has, she couldn't speak so it seems she going to have to find out the hard way.

After being bathed and being change with clothes, sophia was seated down in the crib. Her outfit feels warm and fluffy, the nany didn't have to layer her clothes that much but I guess for a baby it common to catch a cold right away.

Sophia sigh as she sit there and look up at the ceiling, "they really did put some nice looking designs on ceiling" she says in her mind, she lays on her back onto the bed and sigh.

The nanny was standing next to the crib and was glaring at Julius who was glaring back.

"Woah...they must have a thing for each other" sophia says in her mind as she grins.

"Bro-bro!" Sophia says and smiles, julius turned his head to sophia and shows a smile as if he was blessed.

"She called me brother....ahhh...I think it fine if I die at this momment" Julius says and cry tears of joy

The nanny was looking at julius and try to laugh at his expression but only kept it in, she smiles and nods at sophia, "yes your highness, he is your brother" she says.

Sophia saw her brother expression and heard him, she then sigh and close her eyes to relax them (more like just pretend that didn't happen xD). Julius was just crying tears of joy at just hearing that Which made the nanny questioned his sanity.

-Julius perspective-

I was contain with joy, Sophia called me brother but...I wonder if I'm worth it for her to called me that....
As much as I wanted a family or someone who can be a family to me...I'm not so sure if that person will like me as a family member...
"Thank you for calling me brother Sophia.." I said with a sad smile.

"Unfortunately I think it best not to call me that...we aren't fully related afterall..." I say as I bow my head, "I am just your knight."

I know what I said seems cold but....I don't think I'm worth her love for me or for her to see me as a brother afterall we aren't related by birth mothers. Hers is the empress and mine is just not someone special.

If I let her keep calling me brother the others will surely talk about her for calling me that.

-Sophia perspective-

"I am just your knight" I heard Julius comment, Did what I said was wrong....?

I just wanted a family....All I had in my past life is my mother but in this world I don't even have a mother....perhaps in moving to fast...

No! He is my brother, he is the emperor son and even if we both don't have the same mother it doesn't matter! A family is made out if love and only with the people you are closed to. In this world he is my only brother along with that father of an emperor.

I get up and grab onto the handles of the crib, standing up I look at julius and smile as cutely as I can, "bro-bro!" I said making sure it wasn't complete or clear.

Julius looked at me and shakes his head, "no lady sophia im-" before he can finish I repeated again, "bro-bro!"

This time I made sure to sound mad trying to make him notice.

Julius look down and was just lost in thoughts. After a couple seconds he look back up and smile, "yes....I'm your brother" he tells me with a look as if he swallowing his words but being honest.

Why is he sad....along with my father....is it genetic? Or does it just come to them when their at that adult age?

I smile and just giggles, julius pick me up and carried me with such care and protection. He sure knows how to hold a child at least.

------
next chapter will be short because it just an extra bonus of julius :)

Sorry for late update! School just dedass makes me wanna- 😩😔

Enjoy the next chapter:)