the story of the empress

This chapter focuses on the nanny, the emperor, and sophia mother. You will learn alittle bit or maybe a lot about the mother and the nanny but I will also continue to write about the mother so that you will get what happened before sophia was born.
Enjoy <3

- 3rd person perspective-

It was now midnight, the dark night has arise with the moon and the stars cover the beautiful blue night sky. The temperature was cold at night but homes had a fire place and woods with fire on them so everyone was warm.

The emperor was done with his work, he actually manage to finish all the paperwork which gave him a break of 4 days so he was free. The emperor thought it was a good thing he was depressed because he gets to do his work faster since he likes to to relieve all that pain and focus onto the paper.

Sophia was in the emperor room asleep in the crib, she was well fed and bathed by the nanny so she was really taken care of and had no problems. The nanny was sitting down on a wooded chair that was highly made without the wood braking or having any splinters, she rock the crib back and forth and just sing a lullaby for the princess.

Sophia nanny was a weird person? to say the least she is rather a unique character, she feared the emperor yet she didn't quit or do anything to loose her job because she actually like working and helping around. Everyone found her weird mostly because of her appearance. so far from what sophia has seen while being carried by the emperor is that everyone has black hair, brown hair, red hair, blue hair, and blonde hair from what she has seen so far and regular brown, blue, orange, and etc color eyes.
But it seems the one are unordinary appearence were red eyes, whitex or light purples eyes. Red eyes especially were rare for she never seen someone with red eyes other than her and the emperor.

Her nanny though....her nanny had long light grey hair and purple eyes, for a normal person that is weird but in this world such appearance is just odd but not weird, it rare to see a person with such apperence.

Going way back, before the story started, The nanny was from a place far away from the kingdom, she moved away from home to work and earned money but she became more motivated of her job as a maid because she met sophia mother.

Sophia mother wasn't kind but she wasn't mean either, she was more of a calm or cold person, she didn't socialize much unless she needed to. Sophia mother was married to the emperor (along with other concubines) because she was skill with communication and remembering many knowledge (a lot), for a woman in this world it is odd because communication was quiet hard for most womens so it wasn't common.

Sophia mother did not get along with the emperor, although she was married to him and follow her duty as his partner, she wasn't on good terms with him, especially when she was made empress and had to stick with him all the time.

Sophia mother was a cold person, it made sense to the emperor who she was and why she behave like that because her name was Eira Demi Aspen, Sophia mother name had meanings of "white" or "snow"or "winter"

The mother name was given to her by her family, because she was born with a cold temperature she was given those names. She wasn't cold hearted or had a stone faced, she was actually kind and warm but she did show her cold side to the people that wanted to trick her or manipulate her since she was the empress, she did not stand it.

Being made an empress, she was given access to many things, now going back to the nanny. The nanny stumble upon seeing the empress once, she found her beautiful and was just astonish by her beauty. She immediately trained herself to become useful but to also get the empress attention and she did. The empress and her got along, they both talk like friends and the empress didn't mind how free minded her maid was.

The empress was then pregnant, the news of that to her were terrifying, just one mistake she made and it was all because both the emperor and the empress were given drugs that affected their bodies. The kingdom council could not stand the emperor not having any royal childrens so they made a plan to put them together.

With the emperor feeling hot, he would pounce at the woman he hated any second but he held back because he thought it was rude of him and also disrespected to do that without her permission

But....she was gone at that point, with her body feeling hot and her own temperature rising she couldn't stand it, as she put her hands on his neck she felt his cold skin and just wanted to be fresh. She hated him, no dispised him but she couldn't help what she was feeling. With the doors locked and them in the empress room, she gave him the go.

At that point they both went insane, following the next day leaving the empress sore and the emperor tired, they both got up and avoid each other.

The council thought their relationship would become better, but instead it became worse, they both hated each other more and also did not talk to each other anymore.

Aside from that, the empress was pregnant of sophia. She didn't want his child but she felt that it was hers as well, instead of hating what was growing inside her she loved it instead. She wanted the child to be born and for her to raise it, so she planned to keep it and wait for it to grow and be born but she had to planned the right time for her to give birth. With her being near her due date she find out the emperor was leaving to battle, she then figure that was the right time.

As the emperor leaves she goes to a mansion near the castle to give birth, with her being pregnant she never talked or seen the emperor after she notice her stomach getting bigger. The council and the servants didn't knew except the maids she had around and butlers.

While giving birth she was so happy to be able to have a little family of her own, to love someone, and to cherish them but that hope was grasp away from her after she heard the news.

While panting and giving birth, she heard the news from the midwife, "your majesty, I'm not sure if your going to live, with how far things I'm going I'm not sure if there is a high chance of you surviving, the baby will also be in danger if you are unable to push enough. It will cause you to take the child with you at this point" she told the empress as she had a sad expression. While giving birth, she finally remain calmed and looked at the midwife, "it fine, as long as my child survives I don't mind, for all I care I just want to leave behind what was left of me..." she said as she smiles warmthly.

The maid she had next to her was crying, she was also surprised at what she said. The same with the midwife, and the people around they all were surprised.

Finally agreeing, the empress gave every last bit of push she can give, finally birthing Sophia.

Seeing her baby in the midwife hand she was very happy, the midwife passed her the baby gently as the empress hold her in her arms. With her dying slowly she embrace her small baby in her arms and gave a warm motherly smile, kissing the baby face she looked at the nanny who was crying, "please look after her, with what going on and with that man I'm sure he will try to kill her, please....just this once please protect this small child even if it means using your life..." she said. With that she slowly close her eyes smiling to herself, hearing the final words, "yes eira...." she died with Sophia in her arms. Not naming her child or saying anything she died, the maid went to hold onto the baby in her arms as she cried, "I will protect her eira, she is you and you are her..."

As the nanny hold the baby she then just cried, with everyone cleaning. Going out the mansion, the nanny immediately went to the castle back to the empress room. She went there for one reasonably and it is to put the child in the crib that was made for her by the empress. The empress room was already remodeled for her and the child, she was to keep the child a secret until she given birth and then announce it but that didn't turned out as planned. With her fixing the child up and putting the child down on the crib, the nanny cleaned herself up. After being done and sitting down she then looked to the door that open suddently by the emperor.
--
Pause!
Sorry but that how chapter 1 starts, I know I ended up writing a backstory for the many and the empress more but I just wanted to point this out or just wanted you to learn a little bit about the empress and how chapter 1 started. I know it not good or very well written but I just though of all of this at the momment and wrote what was on my mind 😂
Next chapter I will continue back to the story, also farther on to other chapters I'll also add some side stories about each characters such as the nanny and the emperor and the new characters that will show up.
Yes new characters will show up ;D
Thanks for reading <3