sophia thoughts

-3rd person perspective-

It was another new day, the emperor was the first to wake up.He gets up and sat there on his spot yawning and rubbing his eyes to see the light more better. Turning his head he sees sophia laying down next to him with her body doing a starfish position. He chuckled softly upon seeing that and smiles, "how cute" he says in his mind. He then starts to remember what had happened last night, he started to feel downer.

Whatever he was feeling like before he did not enjoy, whatever feeling it was eating inside of him. He never wanted to see his daughter cry and sob like she never did before in front of him.

He was able to calm down sophia and put her to sleep by caressing her head and brushing through her hair slowly. It was enough to make her fall asleep, he also sang a lullaby he made up in that moment. It was awkward but he tried his best to sing for her to sleep.

One thing he dislike about himself is his singing voice, he always pity those who has heard him sing. For him to sing to his daughter it was more like a punishment to himself for making hear his ugly chaotic singing but he remembered a moment where his mother would sing to him.

No matter how old he got, she would sing to him. It was a moment before chaos started in the royal family and he never forgets the happy memories.

"Rememeber ___ you must always sing from the heart, it doesn't matter if your voice is bad or even sounds chaotic. What matters is how others hear it, you may see it as horrible but maybe some find it beautiful" - Emperor mother

He always found it annoying to be taught about kindness, gestures, morals and etc, he believed himself to be however he wants but then he saw what it actually means to be mind and always care for another because the nobles he saw only put up a fake act. And morals? It was basically a human thing to have.

He used to hate a lot of things as a child but now that he much grown and mature, he knows more.

Sophia small groan sounds were heard which made the emperor looked at her once again. He was now looking at sophia, looking eye to eye with her.

"Good morning...my angel" he says smiling feeling like he suck at saying sweet words, sophia looked at the emperor and also smiled back.

Sophia also remembered what she did last night, she can even feel her eyes are tired from even being open. Crying a lot sucks, she thought.

The emperor picked her up and holds her in his arms, "Today you'll be monitored more and have a restriction on where to go. Also only me, julius, and your nanny are allowed to be around you until the matter from yesterday us solved and taken care of" he says making sure she can understand

"Hm?" Sophia was confused until she notice what he was doing, "this man...he trying make me feel caged or what?-" she said in her mind as she push her thoughts away and thinks about it, "actually more perfect for me...I want to be safe and considering he just wants me safe it alright" she says in her mind.

It was weird for an emperor to speak to a  Child like she was older but he somehow knew deep down that she understood. She is still a baby but she sure did look like she understood. Actually the emperor thought she a genius and the most beautiful cutest girl in the world.

Sophia just sigh, "I want to get closer to  him...should I maybe speak? I can speak properly now but I don't want him to be even more crazy and claim me as a genius in front of the whole kingdom" she said in her mind.

Just thinking about how everyone will look at her as a genius brings chills down her spine.

-Sophia perspective-