A scheming plan

-Emperor perspective-

Walking back to Sophia room, I was happy because these old geezers agree with me with having Sophia national birthday party
" I get that is dangerous and cost. A lot but it my first daughter birthday so I wanted it to be special
Besides I don't think they would agree with my idea of having a national holiday dedicated to my daughter....they would all refused at once if I said my idea..." I said in my mind as I sigh.

Already getting close to Sophia room I nod at the guards who saw me, they opened the door for me and bow
Making my way inside the doors I saw Sophia in the crib and the dragon on the fluffy rug just laying down and sleeping. On the other hand, Julius was making a rather amusing face, he had the expression of being in bliss which made one of my eyebrow go up.
It makes me interested in why he was doing that, walking closer to Sophia crib and standing next to Julius I turn to see Sophia but was shock.

"She...she so cute!" I said in my mind as I look down at Sophia sleeping face, she was laying down on her back as she had a happy expression as if she was having a good dream. Now I know why Julius was making that expression, he was seeing her sleeping adorable face!

I too became in bliss upon seeing that sleeping face

-3rd person perspective-

Meanwhile the emperor and Julius were in bliss, the nanny on the other side of the crib standing beside Sophia and looking at the emperor and Julius, she smiles and close her eyes to enjoy this quiet peace.

"My dear princess...you are a miracle.." the nanny says in her mind

While this was happening, back to the council meeting after the meeting, the council members left to go back home as some stayed to continue their talk about the matter the emperor bridged up.

Let say some of them weren't happy but they couldn't do nothing, at least they weren't pushy unlike the other 2 council members that were in the corner talking. The 2 council members were very upset because of the money that was going to be spent and the special knights that were going to be chosen. Maybe to people it wasn't a big deal but the cost of hosting. A big party for the first princess was a big deal after all it was the emperor first daughter and a child that was acknowledge.

The 2 members looked at each other and nod as they both were clear on each other idea, They both decided to cause some sort of trouble to cancel the party so that the council members won't spend money on a party and waste their time.

"I like your idea, but who will plant a spy or a maid among the princess?" One of the member said (let call him Falkor)
"Do you want to do it or me?" The other respond (let call him Rowan)
"I don't mind doing it but is sending a maid a really good idea? Why not send an assassin to scare her" Falkor said as he imagines the plan in his head
"A maid will be much easier, if we were to send an assassin they that will cause a big problem in the palace for others will think it an and my, If the emperor were to think that he will attack his enemies and cause a war" Rowan said as he wipes his sweat away just from thinking of that
"So a maid will have to do huh...Then ill look for the best maid I can, At what time do you exactly know when the maids enter the princess room to babysit her before the nanny returns?" Falkor says and looks at Rowan
"I believe from what I heard among the people in the workers is that when the emperor doesn't spend the day with Sophia the nanny takes her to the other room and leaves her there while she gets her highness breakfast" Rowan says as he put a finger on his chin to make a thinking expression.

"Good! Then ill give the orders and you will make sure to clean up the mess right?' Falkor says as Rowan nods and smiles, "of course, we should scare the princess into being afraid of people  after all she just a baby" Rowan says and smirks.

While these 2 were making their plan the other council members that left were all thinking of one think, "safety and invitations" they all said in their mind as they road the carriage back to their home.

In the end Sophia was going to have her birthday party but this won't be just an ordinary normal party for this party will be surrounded by well known celebrities and nobles, as well as other kingdoms kings, queens, princesses, and their prince.

Returning back to Sophia, she has woken up from her nap as she felt her stomach grumble. Waking up she sees the emperor staring at her and Julius as well. She smiles upon seeing them and ten turns to her nanny who nod, "your majesty, the princess seems to be hungry and it is already almost time for dinner so why not make our way to the dinning room?" The nanny said and bows.

The emperor nods and picks up Sophia from the crib as he turns to walk toward the door, the nanny and Julius follow along with him.
Making his way the dinning room he finally made it after a while which makes Sophia sigh in relief

"Thank god...I was starving.." she says in her mind while she was being seated in her small baby table (I forgot ;;)

For the rest of dinner the emperor and Sophia ate, Sophia was rather worried for Julius and her nanny, "can they eat with us? It just a normal dinner right? I mean....Julius is my brother so why is he not eating with us?" Sophia says in her mind as she much softly on her food and glance at Julius who was standing beside her with the nanny.

"Could it be...that he not really the emperor child? But he has his eyes.." she says in her mind once again, Sophia didn't understand much about being in a royal family, rather all she know from her past life experience and watching dramas was that children's who don't eat with family or don't talk are usually an affair child or a child who wasn't even biological child.

"It should be fine right?....wait...I am a royal princess...no no...I'm sure it would be awkward considering my nanny and brother don't really interact with my father the emperor' she says in her mind as she sighs.

After diner Sophia returned to the emperor room being carried by him, he carefully put her down in the middle of the bed and sit down on the bed, he yawns and look at the bathroom and then at the nanny, "bathe Sophia first so that" he says as the nanny nod and bow her head.

She then walk toward Sophia and grab a hold of her making her way to the bathroom, the nanny bathe Sophia with warm water and get her clean as possible. After the bath she came out with Sophia in a large towel, the emperor enters next as the nanny goes to the other room to dress Sophia up.

After this whole situation, Sophia and the emperor were now in bed with the emperor yawning it made Sophia notice he must of had a rough day.
Surprisingly the emperor went to sleep before Sophia, all that paperwork and arguing about the birthday party made him tired and just out of energy. Sophia giggles and looks up at the ceiling as she begins to fall asleep, with her closing her eyes she falls asleep along with the emperor already starting to snooze.

// yeah...
Just pause...next chapter will be out soon I'm still writing it along with other chapters

Thank you for being patient with me :)