The dragon

-3rd person perspective-

Once the emperor finish changing, he closes his closet and sits down as he waits for sophia. He then grabs a book and starts reading to waste time.

Sophia was being dryed by her nanny, the nanny picks her up and open the door to walk to the princess room. While the emperor mind his business, the nanny dressed sophia up in a fluffy dress that was warm and comfortable. Now finally finish, the nanny walks out the room and closes it as she walk toward the emperor and bows as she holds sophia, "your majesty, I have finish preparing sophia" she says, the emperor nod and closed the book.

He put the book on the small table down and grabs sophia carefully, "I'll be outside the door if you meed me, your magesty" the nanny says as she bows and kept a poker face. Walking away to wait outside the room, the emperor looks at sophia seeing how well dressed and cleaned she was. He then smiles and walks toward the dragon, "do you want to play with the baby dragon?" He tells sophia, looking at her he sees her expression and smile, "it seems you really do want to" he says.

Going toward the rug that was brought in, he puts sophia down in the middle and goes to grab the baby dragon. Sophia runs her hand on the fluffy rug and smiles in bless, "ahhh so so soft~" she says in her mind. Hearing a thud, she flinches and turns to see the baby dragon next to her on the side, "w-w-WAHHH SO CUTE" she says in her mind feeling the cuteness from it.

The emperor let's go of the baby dragon tail and gets up from his bending. He then looks at sophia as he sees her happy expression, "I'm glad she likes it and enjoys it" he says as he smiles. The emperor goes to get the chair near by his desk and brings it over to where the rug it, he places it out of the rug but in front of where sophia is, "go ahead and have fun, the dragon your new friend" he says as he sees sophia nod and pay attention to the dragon. He then opens the book he was reading earlier. (Let just say it a book about how to take care of childrens or please them)

Sophia was looking at the baby dragon and just thought of how cool it is to see a dragon for the first time in her life.

-sophia perspective-

"Now that I look at it, this dragon seems to be a nature type of dragon, I mean it has flowers on it, it weird though because those flowers look like cherry blossoms" I said in my head.

The dragon was pink, it has white or a little bit of pink hair, it also had flowers on it. This dragon must be a nature dragon? Or what kind if dragons are there? "I wish I could speak to ask him" I said in my mind as I glance at my father who was reading a book. I sigh and look at the dragon as it did to me.

As the dragon looks at me, it came close to me and just smell me, "hm" it said as it looks at me

As the dragon looks at me, it came close to me and just smell me, "hm" it said as it looks at me. The eyes of the dragon were pitch black but somehow I saw a little light in them, I also saw my own reflection. "Pwety!" I said which catches the emperor attention. He looks away from his book and observes us. The dragon gave me a smile which looks so adorable!

I hugged the dragon as I giggle, the dragon did not mind which was weird because my father almost killed it and now it acting so nice. Maybe it lower it guard once it was cleaned up and well taken care of after they brought it.

I just pet the dragon on the head as it lays down in front of me. "The flowers look so pretty" I said in my mind.

I lay on the dragon back and just begin brushing my fingers in it hair, as I doze off I begin to feel really warm. The warmth of the carpet fur and my clothes, sleepy....

-3rd person perspective-

Sophia fallen asleep on the dragon, as she sleeps the emperor notices and gets up to go and take her off the floor but it seems the dragon is glaring at the emperor. He becomes angry and releases his cold aura which frightens the dragon, letting it guard down he picks up sophia and lays her down on the bed and covers her, he glances at the dragon and sighs, "you may go ahead and sleep next to her, you should be lucky she likes you or else you would of been dead" he says as he cross his arms and glares, the dragon stares at hin and immediately goes to lay down next to sophia.

He went to sit back down and sighs, "it quiet" he mumbles, he picks up the book and rubs the corner of his eyes, "I been reading the same page longer than I have" he says, the emperor was starting to feel down, rather than feeling happy or just calm he couldn't help but feel anxious. He put the book down and Wiggle his fingers to relax them, "it no help" he says as he sighs. He starts to feel tired or sad all of a sudden and put a hand on the side of his head and rub his head as he feels down, "no good...I have lost the power to fight against my sadness" he says as he sighs.

Trying to feel calm, he gets up from the chair and goes to the bathroom to bathe, "maybe the shower will calm me down" he says as he slowly walks to the bathroom.

"The dragon...it doesn't seem harmful...I'll have to see what to do with it, it seems she taken a liking to it so I assume ill have to keep the cage in another room" he says as he takes off his clothes.

Finally getting in the bathtub, he push his hair back as he wet it along with his hand, "I spent a day outside in the garden for hours.....and now back in the room....it only been half a day, I should wake her up for dinner" he says as he smiles as he thinks about sophia.

"Maybe it time she meets her older Brother...but I fear that she won't like him or be afraid of him because of his expression" he says as he imagine his son scary exoression, he just chuckles.

"I'm sure she would love him....I just want her to change him...afterall...he alone.." the emperor says as his eyes sadden. Although he was the emperor, his job was to be the leader of the kingdom and win and have childrens.

The problem was that he dispise seeing his own blood being killed, just like his family...for it left him a huge scar. To have childrens he did not want them to go through what he did so he never wanted childrens but yet he yerned for desire of love and their seduction work just fined. While feeling depressed and at his lowest point, he to wanted to feel loved or feel some compassion so he was vulnerable emotionally. One day at night, he visited a concubine who was slender, short, and had beautiful long blonde hair, she had sharp oranges eyes. While visiting her, he found her lovely but what he did not know what lies behind her cute smile was a woman who would only use him.

Soon after he begin like her, she ran away with the gold and jewelry that was given to her,she did not want to be with the emperor for she did mot love him rather she loved someone else but she was offer to him as a peaceful treaty between two kingdom. The emperor was left heart broken, he felt ashamed for trying to even reach for love and to only be shot down. So he closed his heart....

---
Stop!
I think I went a bit far ^^"
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the play date was rather short but Sophia was tired from being out in the garden to long (she smol)