Final Decision

-3rd person perspective-

While Sophia was eating and was in happiness, the emperor was eating and took glances at his daughter.
He wonder why he didn't killed her or why he has not treated her badly instead he has been treating her nice and has even sleep with her.

He question on the way he has been doing things, farther more he questioned why his behavior has changed toward a child.
The emperor did not love her yet he felt happy and warmth being with his daughter.

"What is this that I'm feeling" he would often ask to himself.
"I must of gone insane...for me to treat a child like this...." he mumbles to himself as Sophia was minding her own business and eating.

"But I find her...adorable...what is this..." he begins to feel tingling inside. Sophia turns to look at him who was looking at her and smiles brightly, the emperor smiles back.

The servants that were in the room were surprised that the emperor smiled, Some were scared than surprised.
In their eyes the emperor look like he was smiling like a maniac but to others that seen him with Sophia seen him as a normal person which surprised them. 

The emperor was a ruler and he showed no weakness nor had any, he was like a man truly made to be a king. He never smiled nor laugh nor even show any expression but somehow this emotionless emperor was smiling and having a warm aura around his child. The servants looked at the emperor and his child, it was more like they were amazed and just observing but the emperor noticed and turns to look at them giving them a glare which made chills go up their spine.

Sophia was just minding her own business until she felt cold and look at the emperor who was looking at the servants cold, "Ah...They stared to much...he got annoyed, they look like they are about to cry so let's help out" Sophia thought to herself as she slams her hand on the table catching the emperor attention. 

- The emperor perspective-

I turn to look at Sophia who slam the table with her little hands and just stared at her, she looked a big angry or try to be angry which I found cute. I can see what she doing, she saving the servants from me 

"aren't you sly" I said in a low voice as I smile and pat her head, Sophia just look at me and giggles. She so cute...wait no snap out of it, she just another annoyance. 

I continue back to eating and just stare at Sophia thinking about what to do with her and if I should just avoid her.

- Now Sophia perspective- 

now i'm back in the emperor room, That scary father of mine left to do some paper work so i'm just alone in my crib staring at nothing but the ceiling. 

My nanny is just talking with the other maids about what to buy for me and what she needs for me. Now that i'm alone Maybe ill try to move or do something to rush my growth, In my past life I was really into stories.

I love poetry, short stories, and novels so I would buy books and I was an otome lover so I enjoyed playing game where I dated 2D boys

Maybe i should try to be a proper princess but at the same time be a badass like a villainess that smart and beautiful and fights back but not a bully. Hmm...since i'm the emperor daughter, The people probably expects me to be amazing and intelligent so let's start with that first

ahhh-...I don't want to be a prodigy because then the churches and the high officials will want to use me as their pawns after all I have seen in books where the prodigy is controlled when they don' even know it....but then again the emperor my father so i'm sure he will protect me. 

Damn the more I think about it the hard it is to actually planned but you know what I think this is the only life i'm going to get so might as well use it well, First I must show my intelligence and manners to get respect. 

-3rd person perspective-

While Sophia was thinking about what she is going to do in the near future when she older, the emperor is at his office doing paper work. As he works he thinks about Sophia and has an image of her in his mind, he stops and slams the table with his fist, "damn!" he shouts as he gets up and goes to sit down on the couch to calm down.

"why does she make me angry and yet I love her!" he says as he is taking to himself, The emperor just sits there thinking about what to do with Sophia.

He then remember his siblings and his parents and bites his lips softly as his eyes show sadness, "I don't want to love another no more...I don't want pain..Yet how come this stupid brat that was born out of that stupid evil witch made me adore her....her mother was evil and use everything she did to sleep with me....only to give birth when I was away negotiating with other countries....tch!" she slams the small table in front of him and just put his hands on his face, covering his face to see nothing but black. 

"I'm just tired...tired of feeling all this pain and tired of having pressure and weight on me from being an emperor...but there no one out there with pure intention to rule..." he says to himself as he sighs, "Maybe it time I have more children's....but I hate children's...it disgust me seeing a child with my blood-" he pauses and his eyes widen at what he said, "If i hate children's then why is Sophia alive and why do I adore her..." he says to himself as he puts his hands down and lays back on the couch.

The emperor was vulnerable, He was amazing in so many ways yet he was in pain, mental health wasn't very common in this world but what he had was depression. He was sad and did cried when he was alone but around others he put on a mask and be the ruler he had to be but also be a terrifying man so that no one takes advantage of him or do anything to him. 

"Do- Do I love Sophia?" The emperor whispers to himself as he is shock by this emotion

"Yeah...maybe I do..." he says smiling to himself and begins to cry with a sad expression, "If i love her...maybe I should treasure her...she can be the only one...The only one by my side and the only child I should have..." he wipes his tears away and gets up to fix himself. 

"If there is nothing..then I shall love Sophia as my daughter and have her by my side until the...end.." he says in a low voice. 

That was it.

The final decision he made

the final decision Sophia made

"I'm going to love her (him) with all of my heart and make sure to be with them to the end" Sophia thought to herself and did the emperor as well.