Sophia practicing to talk

-3rd person perspective-

Sophia nods her head to the voice talking to her.

Somehow she felt her body in shock, she was able to move and everything but it as if her body is in a progress mode and is being overwhelm.

The emperor stops hugging sophia and is smiling, he looks at sophia and pat her head, "your a good child....very innocent..." he says with eyes that show he was dozing off.

Sophia shows a big smile to the emperor, he gave her a kiss on the check which surprised her.

Suddently the door open and julius walks in and bows, "Goodmorning your majesty and lady sophia" he says as he brings up his face and smiles at them both.

The emperor sighs and gets up, holding sophia he walks toward julius and hands her over to him.

Julius gets a hold of sophia and looks at the emperor.

"Today I have something to do, so she will be spending time with you and the nanny" he stated and yawned.

Julius nods and bow his head at him, with the emperor getting his clothes and heading to the bathroom.

Leaving sophia with julius, she was rather happy about spending the day alone.

Of course she would miss him but because of the conversation she had with "god", she decided to see if she can talk on her own.

Sophia looks at julius as he looks back, "want me to call for the nanny?" He says which sophia nod her head.

Putting her down on the bed, he head to the door to call the nanny in.

"Hmm...now how do I begin?" Sophia says in her mind as she had an expression of "she thinking".

She was thinking of a plan, a plan of how she going to be alone without her nanny or her older brother following her. She wanted some alone time so that she can speak, being quiet for so long can be tiring.

Julius and the nanny pause in front of sophia and looked at her.

"Time to get you ready for today your highness" the nanny said as she smiles, her smiled warm sophia somehow.

Julius was rather surprise at sophia looking bat at her with such a loving gaze.

"I should ask her to teach me to be like her..." he says in his mind as he observes.

The nanny pick up sophia and walk to the room next door, "what would you like to wear today your highness? Short dress or any colors today?" She ask, trying to keep the same mood.

Sophia look at the closet that was open for her to view, she pointed at a red short dress, "red? Perfect choice your highness, that red matches your eyes..." she says, sophia nods and smile while admiring the red color and the dress.

After sophia got dressed up, she looks at julius and her nanny, "rawgon!" She says with a happy smile.

Julius tilt his head and made a ":0" expression, "Dragon huh, do you want to play with then today?" He says as sophia nods.

Julius bows and walks away to go get the dragon, the dragon was moved to a secure place that not that far from the emperor room. The emperor decided to move the dragon because of how much mess it made with it tail when moving around.

Sophia looks at the nanny and smile, "Fowdie!" She says which the nanny understood, "Yes your highness I'll go and bring you food, in the meantime stay her and dont go anywhere also I'll go and ask some maids to come and stay with you" she says which sophia nods.

Seeing the nanny walking away sophia took this as a chance to speak, she crawl her small little body to the center of the fluffy carpet and sat on there. Looking around, she made sure there was no one and with the emperor gone to do some business she took the opportunity to do whatever she wanted alone.

Looking around the room, she finally took her time to see what was in it. She gasp, "woah!" She said out loud as she sees everything around her. The room look like nothing she never had, it was as if the room was made for someone of royalty and had stuff that they might enjoy including expensive shiny stuff.

"I right pff- it me" she says and smiles, "I can talk! Yes! But my voice sounds so childish...." she says with her tiny baby voice.

Sophia sit there and thought for a bit about why she couldn't speak properly, "Ahh...it must be because my tongue is a bit showrt but it enough for people to understand"  she says and nods to her herself.

Although she could speak it wasn't so perfectly, god did say he was going to allow her to speak but didn't say nothing about it being perfectly. For a young baby Sophia would be consider a genius in her time if people were to find out.

"I do plan to speak to the emperor when the timing right but for now ill just be silent because I don't want to freak him out over a baby talking who is his daughter" she says in her mind as she frowns.

Sophia tries to stand up but ended up sitting down, "it no use...this body is really young and moreover I haven't even turned 1 yet so of course I can't walk....should I practice?" She says as she takes in more air and tries to stand up again.

After a few times she gave up and just sat down on the same t, "ARRH this is so annowying!" Sophia yells and cross her arms as she had an angry expression, To her looking at photo and videos of baby walking in her past life look so easier but experience itself really was a big difference.

"It no use..." she says and starts to sob, "I ought to give the babies a point for trying to stand and walk...With these little chubby legs of mine there no hope" she says and sighs deeply as she looks up on the ceiling.

While Sophia was having her moment the door open revealing Julius back with the dragon having a collar and leash, Julius walks in on seeing Sophia expressing as she looks at the ceiling, he gasp.

"This...this child look as if she given up on hope..." he says and just bow his head in respect for her lost soul
Sophia begin to notice that she wasn't alone anymore and look away from the ceiling at Julius, she just sighs on upon seeing Julius bow his head in respect.

// And that it!
Next chapter please...

Small Note: sorry for not updating any chapters I was rather busy with school a lot so...I really didn't have time but because of all the homework...
I need to release my stress by writing....