The princess been save!

-3rd person perspective-

Sophia was holding onto the nanny until she notice how fast she was walking

"Why rush?" She says in her mind, she starts to become worry about the situation.

"Tch...my lord said he would love me and even marry me if I did as he ask, but it just a stupid little baby how easy" sophia hears the maid say as she was ranting on.
She starts to realize what was happening now, "am I being kidnap!? What in the world- She straight up just took me!?" Sophia says in her mind as she was suprised.

The maid went into a room that Lord Falkor told her to be in, she smiles and puts sophia down onto the floor and sit don on the chair as she sighs, "your a baby and yet your so heavy" she says and massage her arms a bit. Sophia felt her cheek flush and look down feeling embarrassed by hearing such a thing.

"W-was I that heavy? The emperor and my nanny carried me like I was nothing but....was I heavy?" She says in her mind trying to put the possibility that she was heavy.

The so-called maid cross her arms and look down on sophia as she smirks, "so your the princess? You look exactly like the emperor so it no wonder you get special treatement" she says in a mocking way.

Sophia was still looking down and is beginning to feel small and weak compare to the maid high and proud figure. She looks up to break that intimidation but instead still feel inferior to her, "d-dady!" She yells as she looks at her with angry eyes and some tears staring to form. The maid reacts quickly and gets down to put her hand on her mouth, not reacting right away sophia was shut up before she can scream and cry.

She flinches a bit feeling a small pain form around her cheeks, tears falling down her eyes she knew she was being hurt. The maid just smiles wickedly and blushes, "I did as my lord Falkor ask...I wonder if he really going to marry me now, ohh if he does I'll be the riches women amongs the commoners" she says and was in her own delusion. Sophia was whining in pain from her cheeks, the maid look down to what the fuss was and notice her nails were harming her small cheeks.

"Your so fragile and small I don't get why your a princess if you can't e en handle a little pain" she says and clicks her tongue.
Sophia was only crying and didnt even try, "why do I try when I'm small...." she says in her mind.

The maid was looking at her being curious, "I wonder how your still alive...I heard the emperor was suppose to hate his own blood and he kills his own childrens before...yet your still here.." she says as she smiles.

"Your appearance is the only reason your probably alive I mean look at your hair, how hideous and black it is and your eyes....they're so red like blood it disgust me" she says as she glares at her.

Sophia shuts her eyes and tries to fight in her head on what she should do, "should I scream? Should I bite her hand and shout? But everyone will know I can talk..." she says as she becomes mix on what she should do.

All that came to mind was the smile of the emperor, "I don't want to make him sad...." she says in her mind.

The maid felt her hand being bit and pulls it away as she look to see her palm having bite Mark, "OW! YOU LITTLE BRAT IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" She yells as she was about to slap sophia.

Before she could she hears the door and turns to see Julius walking in on her.
The sight before his eyes made his blood boil, his anger that was slowly rising he released it all in that one throw. He takes out his sword and throw it like it was a spear at the maid.

Unfortunately it didn't hit her but it did manage to scratch her cheek and hit the wall behind her, "AH!" The maid went down on her knees and cover her head in fear of danger.

Julius walks toward to sophia and picks her up to hold her securely, "You will be trial with the kidnap f a royal and will receive punishment for this..." he says as he tries his best to remain calm in front of sophia. He then walks away holding sophia in his arms feeling her tiny little body, "was she this small before?...." he says as he closely hugs her in his chest more.

The nanny saw his action and caught his expression when he came out the door, she knew what he was feeling for it was the first time she felt it too. The beautiful small beloved princess was kidnap and was harm, it was a situation no one will forgive. She turns to the door and walks in to glare at the maid who was againt the wall in fear, with the guards behind her she turns to them.

"Catch her and lock her up down in the royal prison, the emperor will decide what type of punishment she will die by" she says and walks out in elegance.

The guards nods and walk forward to tie her up. Upon this situation, the news already reach his ears and by now he was walking toward sophia room in a hurry while the secretary and chancellor were following after him being worried because it was the first time the emperor left during business hours.

Julius was already walking back toward sophia room while holding her, "Dont worry your safe" he says in a calm and gentle voice, he holds sophia with both his hand while one holds her under the other was place on her back to support her. He was gently and safely hugging her for he fear she was in a state of being scared.

"It okay...big brother is here..." he says gently making sophia be calm. She closed her eyes as she was getting tired of all the crying and emotion she was feeling.

As much as she seen the news and heard cases of kidnapping and violence, it was the first time she experience it and wasn't ready at all. It much simple to planned it and be prepared than experiencing it first hand, "I hope I never go through this again..." she says in her mind before blacking out.

//
Next chapter will come out tomorrow or monday! I'll be writing once again, I got motivated by reading manwhuas and doing writing prompts :)
(Hopefully I do write tho- 👁👄👁)