conversations

// sorry no picture cover today :((

-3rd person perspective-

Sophia was enjoying her time reading, she looks through the book she had and was surprised at the knowledge she was gaining.

What more was the fact there were many things in this world that she didn't have in her past life world. Julius, on the other hand, was looking at Sophia, he didn't like children much because they were either afraid of him or he would avoid them. Since he did not know what love is he fear how he would behave in front of people so he was just a famous knight in name but a lonely person.

The emperor was reading as well, this time he was reading a book about babies when they age, it was published by women who were mothers. It was odd for the palace library to have these types of books but the librarian was quite interested in many things and when they heard of Sophia's birth they thought about getting books about children and books for children.

The librarian was a mysterious person, no one knows if they are female or Male or their age or even their appearance. The librarian was a person who the emperor chose because he thought they were harmless. They never show themself to the public or even told people about them because they weren't interested in the people, how odd right?

-Julius perspective-

As I observe Sophia, she just flips through pages and moves her eyes as if she was reading along the lines on the book. I thought it was odd for a baby to read at that age, I mean....she was born months ago so a baby should be crying or hold or playing right?

I find it weird that I have a sibling who alive...that bastard would have already killed her when she was born yet he kept her. She must be special to him then...

Maybe...she can be special to me to...

-3rd person perspective-

Sophia manage to finish reading the book, the book was rather easy but there were some words she didn't know, it seems the language in this world is similar yet different just like other languages in her old life.

She sighs and looks up at the other books, "I miss being an adult...but you don't reborn for nothing unless you made a deal with god.. " she says in her mind as she smirks.

Julius sees Sophia's expression and looks at her as if he was watching television about animals or creatures and was amused. Maybe he thinks Sophia a creature...

"Yare yare..." she says in her mind as she turns to Julius with a serious face that looks manly, Julius stares at Sophia face as he now questions if this is actually his sister.

"Must be doing my anime expression face" she says in her mind as she looks at Julius who is in his own world.

"I like anime...it was the only thing that comforts me while my mother was at the hospital...I miss watching it now..." Sophia sighs.

The emperor comes back as he looks at Julius who seems to be going deeper into "questioning his life"

"Wow he actually looks quite nice when silent and unfazed" the emperor says as he stares at Julius. He then turns his face to Sophia who was looking normal and sparkly to him, he goes to hug Sophia in his arms and smiles, "would you like me to read a bedtime story tonight?" He says.

Sophia nodded her head, "might be good to learn the language a bit...maybe this bast- father of mine can teach" she says in her mind, the emperor walks away from Julius who was just overthinking.

Walking by the books slowly he put Sophia on his arm sitting down facing the front, he made sure to be careful and to let her see the books. Sophia pointed at books she found interesting while the guards carried them.

Julius, who stop overthinking just sigh big and look at the nanny who was standing beside Sophia the whole time, "hey, who are you and why do you serve my sister?" He says as he became curious of this mysterious weird looking lady.

The nanny then her eyes to Julius and smile politely, "I am nothing but princess Sophia nanny, my name is not an honor to mention prince Julius..." she says as she bows. Julius' eye twitch a bit and fake smile, "what name could not be an honor for me? I believe it is right to know your name for you are serving my little sister, also you didn't answer my other question" he says trying to look polite as well

"My name is Marie Ada, Ada not really my last name but I chose it for I don't have a last name..." she says as Julius hums, "I serve princess Sophia because she is the only thing that closes to the empress... she is what was left of her and what holds her love...", she responds to the question from earlier.

"No last name? Do you not have a family?" He says as he forgets the other question and just went with her answer.

"My family is the church...I was an orphan but I left my home to earn money and live off my own" she replies back

Julius nods and crosses his arms as he relaxes his body, "Nice to meet you, Marie, also be sure not to put prince before my name...I dislike it" he requested.

Marie the nanny nods her head, "yes, sir Julius and it also a pleasure to meet you" she says bowing.

The emperor walks back with Sophia along with the guards who are carrying the books, "it seems the sun is setting, we should eat some dinner" he says as he looks at Julius.

Julius looks at Sophia who was smiling, "happy? Why?" Julius says in his mind. He then turns to the emperor and nods as he smiles, "your right, the sun going down so we should eat before going to bed" he says

The emperor walks to the door with the others, the door opens and then he walks away. Julius was once again observing Sophia as the nanny was observing Julius carefully, she was curious about him.

The guards on the other hand were carrying books, they both look at each other and sigh.

-
Okay, pause!
Thank you so much for reading and for being patient! :D
Been busy with online school...I feel as if online school = more work ;-;