asleep and awake again

-3rd person perspective-

With sophia being in the emperor room and laying down and falling asleeping. The nanny then hears the emperor coming in and stands up, the emperor walks in to nod at the nanny as she nod as well.

"How similar...yet you become so gentle" the nanny said in her mind as she remembers the day the emperor came into the empress room right when she was done. Thinking about the situation being similar she left the room to go and prepare herself for being called again.

The emperor looks down at sophia as he smiles to her sleeping face. He took off his heavy, royal clothes and just kept the shirt and the pants on.

He sits down next to sophia and brush his fingers through sophia hair, "your hair grows quick....you must of gotten that from me" he says as he smirks. He then leans in to get a closer look of sophia, he begins to think about her appearance of who she looks like.

"You look like a mix of me and eira-" he pauses as he says the empress name. He remembers her and who she was, to him she was an annoying and unlikable person but somehow he enjoyed fighting with her, not a physical fight but fights about little things.

He enjoyed her company, the woman he hated gave birth to the little human he loves, "how amusing..." he mumbles as he just keep patting sophia head softly.

Sophia appearance are what royals look like, black hair was not common in this world and red eyes as well. Black hair in the royal family was to show how much evil they are, the blacker it is the evil the person is. The same would go with the eyes but the eyes is what a true royal can have, the eyes are symbol of power and beauty. The people around the kingdom gossip about the royal family apperence and were scared of them.

On the other hand the royal family did not have such thoughts, instead they all hated their eyes, their hair was not a problem but the eyes is what they despised. The eyes of a demon and the color of blood so of course they would hate it since it was scary to others.

Now looking at sophia, the emperor realize she actually suits the hair and the eyes but he fears that others won't see the beauty of what he sees.

Sighing to himself he then hears sophia waking up slowly, he looks at her as she opens her eyes slowly and now stares back at him.

"What the hell this punk looking at?" Sophia thought to herself, as she did she was picked up by the emperor and was held in his arms. He stands up to walk around the room and smile to himself.

"Weirdo..." Sophia thought as she observe what he doing. He twirl and twirl as if he was dancing and hums, he then stops to look at sophia, "look kid....I decided I'll show you my love and attention...but the moment you break my heart...will be the moment I'll behead you and mourn for you..." he says in a serious tone. Sophia looks at him with wide eyes, she moved her hand up to his face and brush her hand on his cheek softly as she smiles, "then I'll just have to love you" she says in her mind.

The emperor walks back to the bed and puts her down as he takes off his shirt showing his upper body, "god damn I got a hot daddy that for sure-" Sophia thought as she looked at the emperor.

The emperor walks toward the bathroom and goes to take a shower. Sophia lays on the bed on her back and looks at the ceiling as she smiles, "I dont have the power to talk now or walk but...I'll keep trying so I can talk to hin" she says in her mind.

The emperor walks out after a couple of minutes and is drying his hair with a towel.
After a long day he finally gets to rest, having depression he motivates himself to finish work faster.

With his mind being occupied by his pain, he hands just moved on his own and start writing so he finish quick without realizing it.

After drying his hair he goes to lay on the bed and holds sophia close to him, he begin to become depressed again.

"Sophia...do you like your name?" He says quietly enough for her to hear. Sophia looks at the emperor and just smiles, the emperor eyes widen and smiles back, "maybe I'm overthinking...." the emperor says in his mind.

Now laying down on the bed he holds sophia hand with his and keeps staring at her smiling at her cute expression. Sophia was asleep and the face she show was a calm amd relaxing sleepy face, he found it cute and funny. The day was quite fast for the emperor but for sophia slow.

Now alone with his thoughts he gets closer to sophia and embrace her in his arms as he holds her close to his chest, "the only one.....my only daughter...." he mumbles.

The emperor yawns and falls asleep, "that right....not just a daughter but I also have a-" before he could finish mumbling he falls asleep.

Sophia open her eyes slowly as she sees the light. She looks around and sees the emperor asleep, "that rare, he usually awake before me" she says in her mind. Just blinking and trying to move around, the emperor slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes, "uhhh the light..." he says as if he was disturb. He turn his head to where sophia might be and sees her on her stomach, "hmm? What are you doing brat?" He says as he lay in a position where his arm is supporting his hand.

Sophia looks at him and tries to speak, "mo....oo...oo..goo!" (Morning) while saying that the emperor was suprised because it was the first time she actually tried to speak, "what a suprise, I didn't know you could speak" he says as he chuckles, "what were you trying to say huh? Pff-" he tries to hold in his laughter because of the cuteness.

Finally calming down he gets up to pick up sophia and hold her standing up on the bed as he bounce her up and down slowly, "I'll be with you for a couple of days, I'm free so I can play with you" he says as he shows a close eye smile to her. Sophia was rather happy about it not because she get to spend time with him but the fact she won't be alone. Being a princess and all, servants and her own nanny don't play with her much, she usually just stay laying down and looking up at the toys hanging.

"Ye!" Sophia says as she giggles making the emperor heart melt, "your so cute!" He says holding her in his arms and rubbing his check against hers gently. Sophia sighs and just let's him do as he want, "I hope this don't become a habit..." she says in her mind.

Getting off the bed he stands in front of a window and looking outside while sophia also looks out being curious and seeing the garden, "want to go to the garden?" The emperor says as he sees sophia amazed expression, "let get you ready to go then" he says as he hears a knock, "come in"

The nanny walks in and bows, "here, fix her up for I am going to the garden with her so put something warm on her" he says as he go to the nany and hands her sophia gently.

The nanny nods and looks at the emperor expressionless trying to not be scared. The emperor sighs and walks away to get ready.

Me: stop here!
Sorry for a late update, been kind of busy but I'll be sure to write the next chapter quickly and I left a little hint or a mystery in this chapter ;)