Emperor changes things

-3rd person perspective-

As the morning arise the emperor wakes up and stretches, he then turns to look at sophia who was sleeping soundly and smirks, "I have a brat of a daughter and yet I find her adorable...what's wrong with me...I'm the cruel and violent emperor...yet this small being changed me..." he says in a gentle and low voice. As he does he sees sophia turning and opening her eyes slowly.

She looks at the emperor and smiles, "how cute ❤" he says in his mind as he looks at her adorable expression. As sophia wakes up he gets up and goes outside the door to order a guard to do something for him. Sophia looks at him curious as to why he talking to the guard.

The emperor then comes back to her and sit down on the bed, he picks her up and smiles, "hello~ good morning brat" he says as she becomes annoyed, she then pouts as she chuckles, "a brat is a brat" he says as he walks to his desk and sits down as he put his daughter on his lap, "now sit still and let me do my work" he says as he begins to write.

Sophia looks at the paper he is writing and doesnt understand a single character or even the language, "what language is this? This is the first time I see another language that I do not know of and even the writing weird" she says in her mind. As she is observing the writing and the papers he writing she hears a knock, "come on in" the emperor says as sophia nanny walks in with her guards and bows, "may glory be upon your highness the emperor" they all said at the same time.

Sophia looks at them happily to see them, the emperor puts everything down and gets up holding sophia in his arm, "did you bring her things?" He asks and the nanny nods, "yes I am your majesty, I have brought all of princess sophia things they are just outside the door, the guards are waiting for your call to come in" she responds back to him and he nods, "bring the things in!" He says in a cold voice. The nanny and the guards tremble ad they smile, "huh? My things?" Sophia questioned as she sees everything she has seen in her room being brought in, "what is this!? Why they bring them in!?" She says in her mind. The emperor looks down at sophia and smiles, "from now on you shall sleep with me...at the moment I don't have a extra room for you in my palace but I will make a room next to mine for you. In the mean time you stay with me okay brat?" He says as sophia looks at him and nods.

It may look weird that he talking to a infant but since sophia is older on the inside and reincarnated she understand him. He also knows that she understand him for from time to time he has been with her he notice that she does pay attention and actually knows what he saying so for him in not weird to talk to a infant normally.

The guards then bring in sophia eating baby chair, she blushes and looks away, "damn...they had to bring that in.." she says in her mind. Although sophia is a baby she is older in the inside so she is embarrassed to sit in a baby chair and eat like a baby. The emperor looks at the chair and shows a cold expression,  "what is this piece of crap?" He asks as the nanny looks at him, "this is the princess eating table and seat" she responds but he did not look satisfied with her answer, "but why is it so ugly?" He asks. The emperor did fed her yesterday but he didn't pay attention to his daughter surroundings until now.

"The servants in this palace...everyone does not have time to go and buy a well made baby table and chair for the princess...because the emperor did not order this they did not mind it" she says as the emperor looks at her with anger, "so are you saying everyone doesn't care about my daughter environment?" He says in a angry tone.
The nanny nods her head as she trembles in fear, "GO AND ORDER A NEW SET OF EVERYTHING NOW!" The emperor yells as she nods and walks out the room in a hurry. The guard also walk out of the room in a hurry to follow his orders.

Sophia looks at him scared and is frightened he calms down and looks at her with a gentle expression,  "your my daughter, the first princess to live and the first child alive in this family...your my daughter sophia" the emperor tells his daughter. Sophia then smiles which made him happy, "now, I guess we shall eat as regular people so you will be eating with me" he tells sophia as he puts her down in the middle of the bed and goes to his closet, "let me get ready and you ready so we can go and eat" as he says that he takes out some clothes and undresses.