The knight?

//This image is what he wearing after his bath

-3rd person perspective-

The emperor got our of the bathroom and put on some warm elegant clothes, "it almost dinner time...I'll invite him over to eat with us" he says, he walked to sophia and sees her sleeping face which makes me smile in awe of her adorable face.

"Sophia..." he says softly but did not relieve a respond, "this sleepy brat...oi sophia" he says once again which makes sophia open her eyes immediately. Sophia looks up at the emperor face and shows an annoyed expression on her face.

"You damn brat I'm waking you up for dinner don't show that face" he says as sophia sighs. The emperor put his hands on sophia face and squeeze them softly which makes her whine, "let go eat or else I leave you alone without nothing to eat"

Sophia sighs again and nods her head as a signal of agreement which he notice. Pulling away from sophia, the emperor grabs her and holds her in his arms, "the dragon stays" he says as sophia looks at him with cute puppy eyes, "no" he says coldly.

Walking to the door, he opens it and looks at the nanny, "fix her up a bit for we are going to eat dinner, a child must not look improper during dinner" he says as the nanny nods and grab hold of sophia. She went inside the room to fix sophia up quickly. The emperor looks at the guard on his left as he cross his arms, "Tell My son to meet me at the diner, he shall be invited to join me amd his younger sister" he says as the guard bow, "Yes your magesty!" He says as he walks walks away to go and inform the knight.

The nanny opens the door and bows while holding sophia, "your magesty, she is ready for dinner" she says. The emperor grabs a hold of sophia and Carry's her with one arm as she sits on his arm and hold onto his shirt, "let go eat now...." he says as he walks to the diner room along with the guard and the nany following.

-Sophia perspective-

He looks a bit quiet right now....would could he be thinking?

I sigh and lay my head on his chest.

Honestly god gave me a mission and that is to make this man happy but he looks happy to me? Maybe there some deep pain inside him that I don't know about ...but what could it be?

"You are to meet someone at the diner today...he is someone who suppose to be close to both of us but because of a problem he not that close..." the emperor says in a low voice enought for me to hear.

Someone?
I wonder who could that be? He said someone close....

I grip on his shirt not making it noticeable as my eyes widen.

A FAMILY MEMBER?
Could it be that he has more childrens!?
So I may not be the first princess? But wait....a lot of people call me either the first princess or your highness?

So there shouldn't be another princess? Ahh! What if it a boy? So he has sons? Dang....that a bit hard....in the histories I have read in my past life I read about only sons being treated like royalties while the princesses were only dolls or puppets to use for the sake of the kingdom....

-3rd person perspective-

While sophia was off into her own thinking the emperor was close to the diner room. He became nervous, he did not know why but all he can think about his how his daughter would react when she will see his son. To him his son was his own family but they both weren't that close but he was concern about sophia. After making the decision to love sophia he thought sophia may become jealous of having another sibling or fight with them.

The emperor just sighs as his own thinking became more and more complex with the worries he has. Standing in front of the door it opened with the 2 guards on each side. They both bow, the emperor walks in and just waln toward the baby table for sophia. He out her down on the chair connected to the table. He went to sit down next to her. The door was closed and he cross his arms as he sighs, "I hope he doesn't cause troubles..." he mumbles.