speaking to God

Anitta was walking into the hospital to pay off the last fees of the hospital bill and smiled as she pass over the money, the lady looked at Anitta and gives off a smile as a host, "your payment is done your now free!" She says and does a joyful expression.
Anitta was feeling happy to hear about that and ran to the room where her mother was staying at, she opens the door to see her mother watching the tv. She walks in to sit down next to her mother who looks at anitta and smiles gently.

"Anitta..what brings you here today? And what has gotten you to rush here?" The mother says in a kind and gentle voice, Anitta loved her mother and loved how gentle and kind she was so her mother was the world to her.

"Mother I pay off the hospital fees and I got top scores in my class!" She says happily and looks at her mother with joy. Her mother chuckles and smiles as she Pat's anitta head telling her, "good, very good" in a gentle voice, Anitta was calmed and smiles, "mother your treatment is tomorrow...I hope nothing goes wrong...i--" she was cut off by her mother was a finger on her lip and smile.

"No need to worry, everything will be just great tomorrow let just pray to God and hope it would turn out alright" with her mother words Anitta nods and get up as she kiss her mother on the cheek, "alright! I have to go it already getting late and I don't want you to get tired for the big day tomorrow!" She says as he waves goodbye to her mother and closes the door.

Anitta mother sigh and chuckles as she looks at a photo of her husband and holds it and smiles, "what a daughter we have...right? Michael" she says gently and sadly at a photo of her dead husband.

-Anitta is now at the store buying some beer-

Anitta is walking around the park as she drinks happily and smells chicken, buying some chiken she sits on the bench that is near the fountain and eating, "what a bliss this is, drinking and eating roasted chiken" she giggles and eat.

As she finishes she turns to the fountain and walks toward it looking at the water which reflected the moon and the stars, "how beautiful" she says as she get close to the water and sees herself.

As she gets closer, she feels a hand which felt like someone had a gloved on, she then feels the water on her face realizing she is getting murdered and by doing that they were drowning her.

Anitta gasp for air, she was feeling the water going in her nose and her mouth, with that she then felt herself dying letting out one last breath before dying.

"It dark...there is nothing..there.." she said as darkness was surrounding her. There was nothing at all but the sound of her voice.

"It nice..This darkness..it warm...that must mean I'm in heaven and I an dead..but why is there no light.." she says.
Anitta sees a small light and get closer to it as she then opens her eyes and wakes up, "w-what? Where am i?" She says as she sees a Male, he was tall like around 6 ft tall and was handsome, his eyes were gold and his hair was blondethe clothes he was wearing was different, as if a traditional Greek man was wearing white clothes and a golden crown.  The man looks at anitta and smiles as he says, "do you wish to continue your life?..." the mans says in a gentle voice. She continue looking at the man as the same words were repeated once again, she snaps out of it and shakes her head, "no..I already had a life and don't wish for anything...my life was good until now..at least my mother is going to be safe.." she tells the Male as he smiles as Pat's her head.

"you are truly kind..and pure...now I'm not asking anymore, I will give you a second life...you are to be reincarnated..this time you will be born to bring joy to your family..but I will give you a mission.." he tells the girl as she looks at him seeing his face up close and blushes, "w-what mission?" She says as she looks away at the Male, he was beautiful to look at.

He only gives off a smile as he says in a serious tone, "you will be born to be an emperor daughter..but this emperor is not ordinary emperor for he is the ruthless and bloody emperor there is and your mission is to bring joy in his life.." he says, the girl then looks at the man and nods. "Okay I'll do it  but why do you care for this man?" Anitta ask the Male who gives a sad and gentle expression, "he is none other than just a human..but I have been watching him and feel only sadness and anger in him... he rules with violence and fear..I just don't want him to live in anger and pain..so I am giving him but a gift..a daughter...which is you.." he says looking at the Anitta who looks at him surprised and smiles, "okay..I will bring joy to him.."

The Male smiles and then examines the Anitta, "before we start..you need to know that he is not a kind and generous man..he is but a human walking only in the bodies and the blood of the people..so the mission will be hard for you..but this is also a way for you to open up more..for you never really open up to people..instead only to your mother.." he tells the girl as she looks at him and nods, "yes I know...I just don't trust people much.." she says as the Male Pat's her head once again.

"Let begin now" he says as he closes her eyes making her sleepy, "you shall fall asleep..and wake up in a new body.." he whispers to the girl as she was dozing off, before she falls asleep she whispers to the man, "by the way..who are you.." she says as she begins to see dark. The last thing she heard was "I am god.." he says it gently, Anitta went off to sleep and keep hearing those last words in her mind.