Emperor and Sophia

-3rd person perspective-

"Well your magesty, my son claims to have knowledge that doesn't even exist in this period of time" Roman says with such a Proud face.

"What do you mean by period of time?" The emperor who now became even more curious says.

"My son use such strange words and even write strange words, along with that he has such a great new ideas that I know no one had ever thought about!" Roman who speaking with such joy and proud of being a father.

"Isn't he just crazy then?" The emperor responds as he became less curious after hearing that.

"But it is true! If my son has such unknown knowledge, wouldn't he be a good influence on the princess if she becomes expose to unknown things? She will began to slowly become a genius and do many things that will save our kingdom !" He says with such a proud face once again.

The emperor could see his confidence in his answer and look down at him, still glaring he sigh and stop being menacing to the others around him.

"Alright, but I do have a condition" he says which makes roman look up to him with Hopes for a personal connection to the emperor, "yes your magesty!" He says with joy.

"I don't want my daughter to even fall in love with your son, actually I dont even want them to start developing anything for each other. I don't care if I sound like a possessive father or a father who won't allow my daughter to be free but....I don't want my child at a young age to fall in love...." he says as he turns a bit pale after thinking about the thought of a 1 year old looking at a young boy with heart eyes.

His heart wouldn't be able to handle that thought or idea.

"Wha- alright your magesty I can abide by that" he says as he bows to his friend. The emperor sighs as he look at roman, "the princess birthday it only a couple days which is in like 3 days" he says.

Roman looked at him and was confused on why he said the date until he got the hint, "I'll be sure to bring my son tomorrow! If I'm unable to due to work then I'll try the next day" he responds in which the emperor was satisfied with his answer.

"Now shoo, I got other things to take care of" the emperor says as he moves his hand as if he saying to go away.

"Yes, goodbye your magesty and don't overwork yourself to much" roman says as he bows and leaves the room.

After the encounter the emperor had he became more tired and sigh. "He to lively....his positive and stupid smile makes me drain...." he says in his mind as he look at the knights who got the hint to open the door.

--

After a whole day the emperor was finally done with arrangement in preparing a party in 3 days, it may seem less but it was possible with the amount of help there was, everyone seemed to enjoy preparing for the princess birthday. With the fact that they adore her if course they were happy to speed up the process, they were curious and wondered how the princess would react.

The emperor walked back to sophia room with the chancellor and secretary behind hin, he stop his track and turn his head to the side, "go and head back to your duties....no need to be worried about my wellbeing...it alright, I'm fine and I'm just heading for bed now" he says, maning sure they both understand.

After he said that they left his side, these 2 people has always been by his side and looked after him when he was in his down or dark self.

The emperor continue walking toward sophia room, he also began to think about his life so far.

-emperor perspective-

His Thoughts:
Became an emperor at 10....was trained to be better and compete with my other siblings....seen corrupted people and people who were desperate of help....