Elijah Blackstone:

Name: Elijah Blackstone

Nickname: Eli

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Hair colour: dark brown

Eye colour: light brown

Relatives: Lord and Lady Blackstone (parents)

Magic Affinity: Explosion Magic.

Magic Knight Squad: Crimson Lion Kings

Rank: Fourth-Class Intermediate Magic Knight

Likes: meat, the outdoors, Muffin (his rottweiler), tea, sweet food, hearing Carmencita sing, taking heights.

Dislikes: getting his nap interrupted, loud people, getting teased by Carmencita, coffee and other bitter food, getting scolded by Fuegoleon.

Appearance: Elijah is a tall young man with long, dark brown hair tied into a messy bun that has loose stands on the nape of his neck with bangs framing his face. He is described to be rather muscular. He wears the Crimson Lion Kings' robe with his usual outfit (ditch the jacket and replace the teal colour with orange):

 He wears the Crimson Lion Kings' robe with his usual outfit (ditch the jacket and replace the teal colour with orange):

Personality: Elijah is loud, abrasive, outgoing, arrogant and doesn't know a thing about personal space. He is more than ready to show off his powers to anyone who dares look down on him and won't hesitate to try and get a rise out of others. As he was raised in a noble household, he was taught to look down on commoners and peasants. However, with the influence of Damien and his captain, Fuegoleon, he is taught to not judge people by their status but by their strengths. Despite his rather vulgar way of speaking and rough exterior, he gets very nervous at romantic and sexual endeavours which makes him the perfect target for Carmencita's flirtatious teasing.

History: Elijah Blackstone is the son of Lord and Lady Blackstone, his family is of noble descent but he doesn't really act like one. He was a student at magic school for noble children like Damien, who was his underclassmen and a close friend. When he was fifteen, he received his grimoire which has the size and thickness of a diary which immediately put him in a position where he can't use a lot of spells so when he told Damien about this, the latter insisted that he help. When Elijah was brought to the Novachrono House and taken to the library, he and Damien combed through anything that can help improve the power of his magic. That's when Elijah found a book on incantations and began his training. Three months training with incantation later bore fruit when Elijah passed the Magic Knights exams and joined the Crimson Lion Kings.

Trivia:

• Besides the Crimson Lion Kings, Elijah was given the opportunity to join the Azure Deer, Black Bulls and the Coral Peacocks.

• Before firing off a spell, Elijah uses incantations, an old-school technique used to increases the power of one's spell. This is hardly used because of the amount of time used to speak an incantation.

• He had gifted three of Damien's rabbits.

[Casted by Yuma Mukami from Diabolik Lovers More, BLOOD]