Character info:

Name: Damien Novachrono

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Hair colour: blonde

Eye colour: blue

Relatives: Julius Novachrono (father) Helene Novachrono (mother, deceased)

Magic Affinity: Light Magic.

Likes: sweets, hanging out with the captains, Marx and his father, reading.

Dislikes: snakes, loud noises, anyone who harms those closest to him, bitter food.

Appearance: Damien is a tall and slim with medium length blonde hair, fair skin and blue eyes. He wears a black collar shirt with cuffs and white trim, a white jacket with a gold trim over the shirt tied with a brown belt and wears black pants with black-brown boots. He also wears white gloves. The only accessory he wears is an azurite ring that he got from his mother

Personality: kind, patient, soft-spoken, hardworking, charming, gentlemanly, not the stereotypical royal, intelligent, values loyalty above all else, understanding, and courageous.

History: Damien is the only son of the Sorcery Emperor, Julius Novachrono, and his beloved wife, Helene Novachrono. Most of Clover Kingdom didn't know about Damien's birth because the Novachrono couple wanted to keep it a secret as to not alert anyone who has a grudge against them or/and the kingdom wouldn't have any reason to harm him.

It was when Damien was six years old did he discover his magic affinity which made him even more precious so Julius had him train with private tutors who he trusts (specifically the Magic Knight Captains) although his wife, Helene, knew the extent of his powers as she too have the same magic affinity. When she died from an illness two years later, it left Julius and Damien devastated but the two lived on for her. (Rest will be revealed in the story.)

Trivia:

• Damien likes blueberry cheesecake and can eat three whole cheesecakes without getting sick.

• He has a gold pocket watch that he got as a gift from his father, it has the emblem of the Novachrono family on the cover and a picture of him, his father and mother from when he was a child.

• Damien considers himself to not have romantic preference at the moment, but he hopes to have a lover that doesn't love him because of his title so he would go for both genders.

[Casted by Eichi Tenshouin from Ensemble Stars!]