Chapter 19:

~~Somewhere else~~

Damien Pov.

Dark. So dark that I can't even see my own hands. I guess that's what you normally see when you are asleep. 

But I see something... a flickering lilac-coloured light in the distance. It feels so warm, as if it is beckoning me to come to it. I knew this feeling, I knew it is perfectly safe so I walked up to it

I hurriedly moved towards the light, excitement filled my heart as I approached the light as if I had done it many time before... which I have. This only happens at random times but I knew who was waiting for me on the other side. She's someone who has been with me through thick and thin, she's somebody I can spill my deepest darkest secret through and trust her enough not to betray me. She's not someone I can introduce to other people on the other side, after all she's a special kind of person. Before meeting me she was a companion... of my mother. 

I touched through the light, only for the scenery to change from pitch black darkness to the sight of a colourful bedroom with the floors covered in plush pillows and stuffed animals that could put Monica's collection to shame, and the ceiling was home to the many dreamcatchers, decorations and fairy lights. If I were to look around, the room has no walls and the window I exited through disappeared into thin air. In the middle(?) of the room was a canopy bed.

I saw the figure of a young woman sleeping on top of the canopy bed so I floated over to wake her up. When I got to the bed, I kneeled by the end of the bed and crawled over. The person who laid on the bed is a beautiful girl with long, wavy brown hair and flawless fair skin, she was wearing a baby pink, off-the-shoulder, lace princess nightgown that reaches the bottom of her knees:

(AN: The girl👇)

(AN: What she's wearing👇)

 I reached over and shook her by the shoulder, "Pam

 I reached over and shook her by the shoulder, "Pam... Pam, wake up!"

The girl moans in her sleep before slowly opening a pair of hazy, amethyst eyes. She notices me sitting next to her and a welcoming smile graced her face when she looks up at me.