Chapter 13:

AN: Okay we're done with the filler chapters, now onto the plot!

---Chapter start!---

3rd Pov.

"Damien~!" Monica floated down the hallways and into the blonde teenager who stops in his tracks for look at the ghost.

"Monica? Good afternoon, is there something you need from me?" Damien asks her.

"William sent me, he wants you to head to his office. I've already sent my puppets to deliver the same message to Yuno, Mimosa and Klaus." The ghost says. "It's just a guess but I think he wants to talk to you all about the dungeon."

The blonde nods his head and thanks the lilac haired female and makes his way to the Captain's quarters as quickly as possible. When he finally reached the tall, wooden doors he knocked thrice and awaited permission to enter.

"Come in."

Damien opens one of the doors and enters, he sees Mimosa, Klaus and Yuno already inside the room with William looking down on them from the top of the stairs as always.

The masked mage smiles upon Damien entering his office and says, "Ah, you've finally arrived, Damien. Now that you've all gathered, I can finally give you the reason why I called all of you here. Can you take a guess?"

"Is it about the dungeon, sir?" Mimosa guesses and gets a nod in reply.

"That's right. The Magic Knights Headquarters wants your report on the dungeon, so I want you all to go the Royal Capital. This is the first time either of you get to go to headquarters in person especially you, Monica." William says and the ghost girl appears.

"What? I can really go?" Monica asks with an excited tone then squeals in excitement, "It's been three years since I've been outside! This is going to be exciting!" She floats in front of the group.

"Very well, sir! We'll be on our way then!" With a bow, the group of five left the office and made their way to the capital.

~~At the Royal Capital~~

With assistance from a member with spatial magic, Yuno, Mimosa, Klaus, Damien and Monica made it to the entrance of the capital. The ghost girl had possessed the body of Bugs O'Hare and Damien was more than welcome to parade around with her in his arms despite getting some looks from nearby bystanders.

"Damien, not to offend you, but aren't you the least bit embarrassed to walk around with a stuffed rabbit despite your age?" Klaus asks as he looks at the very happy teen who didn't give any sense of embarrassment.

"Not at all! O'Hare is so cute and huggable, I could hold him and never let go~!" Damien exclaims and almost skipped in his step.

Meanwhile Yuno kept sparing subtle glances towards the blonde who now had the bottom half of his face nuzzling the head of O'Hare, 'He's seriously not embarrassed to walk around with a large stuffed animal... Oh well, that might be his charm point.'

Monica giggles from within the rabbit, "I'm so glad you get it, Damien! As a reward, I'll make sure to treat you to some cake after this~"

"That'd be great thanks!" Damien says happily.

"As long as you're aware, I guess it's alright..." Klaus pushed up his glasses and looks behind Damien's shoulder to see Asta and Noelle a few feet from them.

"Well, hello! If it isn't the Golden Dawn group!" Asta greets with sparkling eyes.

"Ah, it's been a week, Asta. Are you both here to give a report as well?" Klaus says and smiles in relief at seeing that the teen looked well. "Have your wounds completely healed?"