Chapter 2: The Golden Dawn!

3rd Pov.

"Number 512, no offers. This concludes the Magic Knights entrance exam."

All the candidates who failed the exam all walked out the arena with sullen looks on their faces. The others all hanged around the arena waiting for the captains to call for them. Damien stood behind a thick stone pillar taking to Marx who used his magic to get a hold of the young teen.

"Damien, are you alright? Did you pass? Are you hurt anywhere?" Damien chuckled in amusement at the older male's frantic questioning.

"I passed, Marx!" He said loudly to get the male's attention.

Marx stopped talking and was beaming at the good news, "Congratulations! Lord Julius would be so happy to hear of your achievement, which order did you get in?"

"William's order, the Golden Dawn." Damien answered and he heard William's voice.

"Candidates #162 and #164, follow me."

"Oh, Marx, I've got to go! Tell father I'll contact him later, bye!"

"Good bye, then!" The image of Marx disappeared and the blonde teen walked away from the pillar and toward William and his escort. Yuno was there already.

William smiled briefly towards the young Novachrono before a portal opened before him.

"Let's go."

"Right!"

Damien Pov.

When we exited the portal, I was almost in awe at the Golden Dawn headquarters. Despite knowing William and the other captains for so long, I didn't visit them at their headquarters because I didn't want to gain unnecessary attention.

There was hardly anyone around, but then again it's like 9:30 at night so it's understandable.

"This is the Golden Dawn's headquarters," said William, "A member will be assigned to give you a tour around the base and also be like your mentor..." The masked captain gestured us to follow him.

As we followed William down the spacious hallway, I leaned over to Yuno. "Hey, are you nervous?" I asked the raven haired male.

He looked at me and said, "Not really, are you?"

"A little. There's going to be lots of people, so it makes me a bit nervous!" I said smiling sheepishly.

"Well, your the Sorcery Emperor's son. I'm pretty sure rumours will be spreading about you as we speak," Yuno said.

"That's right, I wonder if that means I'll have to use transformation magic from now on..." I muttered.

"We have arrived," said William as he opened a large pair of wooden doors. From the inside was lots of long tables, probably the dining hall.

Lots of men and woman of noble or royal status were conversing with each other and eating. One of the members saw William and his eyes widened.

"Captain William, welcome back!" He said loud enough for the other members to hear. Everyone stood up and bowed.

"Good evening, everyone." William greeted and everyone rose their heads. "I have brought three new members of the Golden Dawn Magic Knights Squad. Though, it seems that one of them isn't present..."

'Three? There's another?' I thought. The masked captain looked towards the two teens.

"Why don't you two introduce yourselves?" He asked gesturing for Yuno to go first. (AN: Sure let the peasant boy go first, real generous of you William😑.)