Chapter 5: Part 1

3rd Pov.

After being invited into the church, Father told the Golden Dawn members and Salim to sit at the dinner table while Sister Lily brought over the tatoe dishes.

Salim looked over the many types of tatoe dishes, "So these are Hage's famous tatoes."

"I'm not sure if they'll be to your liking, Lord Salim, but please help yourselves." says Father Orsi (AN: The priest's name that I found out recently).

The noble picked up on of the tatoes and took a small bite, "They're so dry and flaky. I've never had anything that made me so thirsty before." Salim took a sip of water to sooth his dry throat. "But... it's delicious."

Father and Sister Lily smiled in relief, "Thank goodness!"

"It would seem that you're a splendid cook, Miss Lily." Salim compliments the nun who blushes from the unexpected praise.

"I'm not all that good, actually..." She says shyly and Father looks at the his guests.

"Please, eat as much as you'd like. You too, Klaus, Mimosa and Damien."

"Right..."

Mimosa and Damien were the first to try the unfamiliar food.

"Oh, this makes me so thirsty." says Mimosa.

Damien swallows his tato, "It's so flaky, yet tastes pretty good."

Father nods in agreement, "Yes, isn't it so wonderful. Both Yuno and Asta sent us money from their first pay as Magic Knights. And then... We were able to buy so many tatoes that we can feed the children as much as they want to eat every day." The elderly man wept tears of joy.

"Actually, couldn't you feed us something besides tatoes, too?" says Nash and the other children nods in agreement.

"Don't be picky! Look how big Yuno got from eating tatoes!" Father scolds.

"Yuno," Everyone looks to Salim as he compliments Yuno, "It's wonderful that you're sending money home when you're just a newcomer."

The wind user averts his eyes, "It's nothing."

Sister Lily looks at the teen and smiles, "Yuno, thank you for everything. You've helped us out a lot, and not just with the tatoes."

"We were able to plug up that hole in the floor." Recca says

"We even dug up a well in the yard!" says Nash.

"Thanks, Yuno!"

"Thanks!" Aruru and Hollo says.

A smile graced Yuno's handsome features now that he knows he contributed in making his family's life better, until a thought came to his mind and he looks to Father Orsi. "Has Asta been sending money, too?" He asks.

"Yes. To think he'd be able to do that..." Sobs of happiness was heard from Father and Yuno looks to Sister Lily, "How much is Asta sending?"

The sister gave a hesitant look before going to Yuno and whispering in his ear. The raven haired teen gasps in disbelief and he could almost hear Asta laugh in triumph. A wave of determination filled Yuno's head as he immediately tells Sister Lily, "Starting next month, I'll send all my pay."

The sister widens her eyes in surprise, "Huh?! Really, you don't have to. We'll be fine for a while with the amount you sent us. I appreciate the thought." She says in reassurance but Yuno was adamant.

"I'll send it." Sister Lily sighs but smiles because she knew the teen wasn't going to let it go.

"Really? Thanks..."