Author's Note: Please Read!

Good evening it's me, the horrible author. This Author's Note is published to discuss a few topics so I'd appreciate it if you can take some of your time to read them:

Topic #1: My absence

So you're probably asking yourselves: "Where's the author?". My answer is a simple one:

My older sister took my laptop with my story planning documents for my fanfictions and she has been away for about... three/four days to work at my stepdad's business with our stepbrother, so I'm using my dad's phone to communicate right now.

I bet your first question will be: "Author why does your sister have your laptop? Doesn't she have a laptop of her own?"

Well, she does have her own laptop but my dad is using it. Our family computer's power source thingy blew up and we don't have money to replace it (food and rent comes first). Also, for some odd reason unknown to man, the hardrive that has most of our entertainment can't connect to my laptop. You see, whenever my dad comes home from work, he's tired, hungry and in need of recharging by watching some Deadliest Catch, Wicked Tuna and all that other stuff so I can't really be selfish. That is why I allowed by sister to take my laptop. I don't know when she'll return because she said she was supposed to return yesterday or today but I don't think that is happening.

Topic #2: My other stories

So some of you may know that I have other stories published and I have been neglecting then for this story. I feel awful for those who read the other stories and would like to try and update them. It might be terrible for me to start neglecting this story, especially when we are almost done with the Valor Ceremony but I really want to update my other stories. Would you all mind being patient?

Topic #3: Plans for Fillers

About the filler chapters that I have been publishing in between the main plot chapters of Black Clover, the main purpose of those chapters was so you all don't feel like you're rereading the dialogue of the anime and to at least add some creativity to this fanfic. In one of the comments, someone has given me an scenario/idea for a future filler chapter that I will write in the near future. That got me thinking: What if someone amongst my readers wants a scenario between Yuno and Damien or some kind of friendly encounter with other characters?

Of course, some of you might request something outlandish (AUs or some kind of other weird things only WattPad people can think of) that might not fit into the main plot so I'm willing to create a seperate book dedicated to special chapters for this story. What do you think?

Topic #4: Drawings

This topic might be mundane, but I want to focus on honing my drawing skills. I've been using face claims for my OCs, and all of you have already associated those face claims with my OCs but I really want to make drawings for them specifically. I want to make cute DamienxYuno drawings to share with my readers😟. That dream might be too far to reach right now, but I want to make it a reality.

Thank you for understanding!