Chapter 9:

AN: Ugh, honestly I just want to skip this dungeon arc because I'm already getting bored with it but I can't let my laziness get in the way of my writing. So, for you guys, I'll pull through even though I want to sleep in boredom!

---Chapter start!---

3rd Pov.

Once everyone entered the door into the treasure chamber they were amazed when they set their sights on the many artifacts, jewels and gold that almost covered the floors and piled up the walls of the large room.

Child-like excitement appeared on the faces of the rookie Magic Knights while they split up to see the wonders of the treasure chamber. On one corner, Asta picked up an amulet and opens it to reveal a holographic image of Luck.

"Heya, Asta!"

"Woah, Luck popped out!" Asta exclaims in astonishment.

In another corner, Mimosa picked up a glittery, velvet red robe. "It's so beautiful~!"

With Noelle, she sees a strange looking bubble just floating around. "I wonder what you use this for. I haven't the slightest idea." She poked at it and gasped when the bubble lifted her up into the air.

Looking at the childish behaviour of everyone else, Klaus's shoulder shook in anger before yelling, "All of you! Stop touching things without permission! They might be magical items worthy of being national treasures!"

"A little bit won't hurt, crabbypants." Asta tells him.

While another bickering match occurred, Yuno followed a green wisp he found in a jar to a pedestal that held a scroll. He saw wind blowing around it, but something else was... calling to him. The teen went to the pedestal and grabbed the mysterious scroll, he opened it only to find it filled with strange writing.

'What are these symbols? I've never seen them before.' Yuno was going to put it back, but his grimoire and the scroll started glowing simultaneously. He watched in fascination as the lettering vanished like it was never there. A few seconds later, the glowing subsided and Mimosa, Klaus and Damien walked to him.

"What was that light, just now?" Damien asks.

"I don't know."

"Don't go around touching things. Put that back." Klaus scolded.

Yuno rolled his eyes, rolled up the scroll and put it back on the pedestal.

"Hey, Yuno. Look here!" Yuno looked at Damien and saw that on his head was a fancy looking crown. It was gold, worn in a jaunty angle and was adorned with green and blue gems.

Damien held another crown in his hands, it was sleek and silver with a sapphire in the middle with two small diamonds beside it. "I found these nice crowns! Want to try it on?" He asked with excitement that could rival a child's.

At this point, Yuno was really hesitant to touch any more weird items so he declined, "Not really..."

Damien pouted, "Oh, come on! Just for a little bit, I'm sure it'll look cool on you!" He whines while nudging the object to his friend.

Yuno held the crown in his hands and wanted to sigh at the taller teen's childish request, but he decided to try it on as to not hear his whining again.

Damien's eyes sparkled as he smiled widely, the silver crown was worn lazily and leaned more to the left side of Yuno's head than in the center. "Amazing! You look so ethereal, Yuno~" He comments.

Yuno's raises a brow and says , "What is that suppose to meal?" He feels Damien link his arm with his and pulls him somewhere.

"Well, I was going to give you this crown but thought it wouldn't be your style since it's kind of bulky so I found this sleek looking one. Come on, let's show the others!" Damien dragged Yuno to the others while the latter struggled to fight against the other's grip.