Chapter 16:

AN: Umm, so a little warning here. The fighting scenes will be very awkward since it will mainly focus on the Northeast group that consists of Damien, Teirtu, Walter, Ril, Elijah and Monica and not really mention Asta's group, where most of the action takes place so I have to write a long fighting scene to make up for it. Also I have the flu, my nose is clogged up and I have a small headache going on but I'm typing this in bed.

~~Chapter start!~~

~~Meanwhile in the Northwest District~~

The Golden Dawn group that consists of Damien, Alecdora and Mimosa had arrived at their location where they have effectively protected a group of citizens from zombies.

"There are so many!" Mimosa looked around as they are surrounded by the walking dead.

"Unbelievable..." Yuno mumbles, "Do they have any kind of weakness?"

Alecdora huffs, "It matters not. There's no point in wasting time trying to find it."

'But zombies of all things... they're ten times worse than ghosts and I know a certain someone that must be trembling in his boots right now,' Yuno's thoughts drifts to a certain light user, 'But this is a dire emergency, I just hope he doesn't chicken out or anything...'

~~Meanwhile in the Northeast District~~

3rd Pov.

"A-A-Achoooo!" Damien unconsciously lets out sneeze and shudders despite the heat radiating from the fires surrounding him.

"Hey, now, don't tell me you're getting sick now of all times!" Elijah asks worriedly.

"N-No, I'm not!" Damien quickly defends himself before feeling bale build up in his throat as he looks at the zombies coming for them, "But seriously... I hope we don't turn into those things when we get bit. Eli, kill me if I get bit, please! Make sure to blast off my head then incinerate my remains."

The brunette sighs at the clearly frightened teen, "That won't happen. I won't let it happen, so stop whining about it!" He gives a soft punch to the noble's shoulder to relax him which works.

"Thanks..."

Standing behind his comrades who prepared to face off against a horde of the undead with Walter by his side to ensure his safety, Teirtu holds his violin in his hands and is ready to use a spell. 

(The green one)

If you're wondering why he couldn't just use his ocarina to use this specific spell, it's because certain spells require him to play certain instruments to use at their full capacity

If you're wondering why he couldn't just use his ocarina to use this specific spell, it's because certain spells require him to play certain instruments to use at their full capacity. A rather tedious rule, but what can he do? He can't really half-bake his spells when there are lives at stake so he has do his all as to not bring shame to the Aqua Deer and protects his comrades! Since his instruments are to be used for his magic, he had magic item craftsmen modify his instruments to amplify his music more.