Monica Valentine

Name: Monica Valentine.

Aka: The (self-proclaimed) Damned Witch. 

Age: 16 (age of death) 18 (chronological age)

Gender: Female

Race: Ghost (current) Human (former)

Hair colour: dark purple

Eye colour: magenta

Relatives: Lord and Lady Valentine (parents)

Magic Affinity: Doll Magic.

Magic Knight Squad: Golden Dawn.

Rank: Second-Class Intermediate Magic Knight.

Likes: Bugs O'Hare (her stuffed rabbit), cute things, dolls, macaroons, sewing and scaring people.

Dislikes: people calling her dolls 'creepy', being lonely, being talked about behind her back, being scolded/ignored by Klaus and not doing anything worthwhile.

Appearance: Monica has the appearance of a short girl around Mimosa's height with very long, thick, slightly wavy, dark purple hair, dark skin and magenta-coloured eyes. Her hairstyle is similar to Aisha's (Winx Club) in her Enchantix form and her regular outfit is a modified version of the Golden Dawn's uniform. The only change is that she replaces the long pants for bubble shorts.

(The hair)

Personality: Monica is known to be a very outgoing and outspoken individual, she also can be very mischievous as she devised a type of orientation where she scares rookies

Personality: Monica is known to be a very outgoing and outspoken individual, she also can be very mischievous as she devised a type of orientation where she scares rookies. Despite her selfish moments, she genuinely cares about her friends and comrades at the Golden Dawn. She also proves to be non-judgmental but she has a habit of saying rude remarks despite not having any ill-intent behind it. Monica behaves like a chuunibyo, a person who holds delusions of grandeur. An example of this is when she introduces herself as 'the Damned Witch who has been forsaken by the Gods'.

History: Before her death, Monica was the only daughter of Lord and Lady Valentine, which makes her a noble. Her mother is a witch, born in the Witches' Forest before fleeing to the Clover Kingdom where she meets Monica's father, whom she also fell in love with. Apparently Monica's father is close friends with Lord Lunettes which her and Klaus childhood friends. When they turned fifteen and got their grimoires, they both passed the Magic Knights exam where they both chose to join the Golden Dawn (actually, Monica joined Golden Dawn because she didn't want to separate from Klaus). A year later, she, Klaus and two other members was sent out on a mission involving the black market. She was put under a powerful forbidden Curse that separated her soul from her body. After that ordeal, Monica's body is kept in a secure, undisclosed location but she can still continue to carry on her Magic Knight duties. For the next two years until meeting Yuno, Mimosa and Damien, Monica remains in the Golden Dawn headquarters and adopted the ritual to scare any rookie Magic Knights by having them go through the underground library to meet her, much to the chagrin of her fellow members and amusement of her Captain.

Trivia:

• Most of the time, she possesses O'Hare to give the impression of a creepy, possessed toy.

• Before being turned into a ghost, her favourite food was macaroons and her hobby was sewing. 

• She doesn't really get along with her fellow members other than Klaus because of her eccentric personality.

• She keeps a list of what food she'll eat when her curse is lifted.

~~~~~~

AN: Monica's magic is inspired by Pamela Ibis from Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis. I played the PSP game and she's my favourite character. Most of her spells will be referenced in this book. Anyway, Monica won't be the only new OC that will be introduced in this story and they'll be introduced soon enough if you stick around long enough!