Chapter 11: Part 2

AN: Here's part two of the first filler chapter! A mysterious girl has appeared before Mimosa, Damien and Yuno but guess what? She's a friggin' ghost of all things! How will our three beloved rookies fare? Also this chapter is very short because I didn't probably think about how to introduce the new character! I suck and you probably hate me for my laziness, I'm so sorry!

I am also very hungry, there is nothing in the house except the peanut butter jar and I only took three teaspoons. My dad texted that he will be home with some bread so here's hoping I'm alive the next day.

~~~~~~

Yuno Pov.

Standing before us, in a dusty, empty room within the Underground Library, was something I've never seen in my fifteen years of living. A real ghost. I thought Damien was going completely insane when he said a doll was walking around as if it had a mind of its own, that was until we discovered the secret passage way to the Underground Library. I had no idea how I found it, all I had was this weird feeling and something weird was covering the book that not even Mimosa and Damien could see. Now here we are, before a genuine specter who may or may not want to possess us if the books I've read were real.

All I could think about was how troublesome this is going to be...

The ghost, who introduced herself as Monica, laughs weirdly at the sight of our dumbfounded expressions. "Kufufu~ I see I have left you all speechless! After all, only a select few have ever managed to make it this far and see my current form. Rejoice for the fact that we have met today could be the works of the Fates themselves...!"

The first to snap out of their stupor was Mimosa as she asks, "U-Um, Monica, was it? However, why did you decide to lead us here and attack us with those dolls?"

"Yeah, why did you attack us with those demon dolls?!" Damien yelled from behind me (yes, I noticed him. He wasn't necessarily that slick).

The girl chuckled, "Oh, that was but a mere greeting! I wanted to find out about the three chosen by our honorable Captain Vangeance. Also my adorable servants and I have grown restless in the underground, whenever we see living people such as yourselves just oozing with vitality... we just can't control ourselves. It's just how we dark beings are!"

"D-Dark beings...?" Damien says in confusion before shaking his head, "Anyway, you're a member of the Golden Dawn too, right? Should you even be doing these kind of things?!" Damien asks.

Monica blinks in confusion, "What are you talking about? Weren't you made aware? This is a ritual!"

"Ritual?" I questioned her.

"We weren't told anything..." Mimosa says, "Did Klaus ever mention it?"

Damien shakes his head, "Not that I'm aware of."

At the mention of our bespectacled senior, Monica floats closer to us and beams. "That's right, Klaus is looking after you three rookies, right? How is he? I barely see him anymore since he's so busy!"

'She suddenly spoke normally when we mentioned Klaus...'

"Do you know Klaus?" I asked her.

"Yes, after all we took the Magic Exams together and our two fathers are friends. He sometimes comes here for the past three years but I noticed he was busy lately..." Monica says with a sad expression.

"I guess it's kind of our fault since we take up most of Klaus' time as our team leader!" Damien quickly says after noticing her expression fall.

Damien's words seemed to cheer Monica up a bit when she smiles and says, "Is that so?"