Carmencita Kira:

(Edited: 12-04-2020 at 12:43 a.m)

Name: Carmencita Kira

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Hair colour: teal and light green

Eye colour: maroon

Relatives: Augustus Kira Clover XIII (granduncle) Stefan Kira (grandfather) Margaret Kira (grandmother) Anthousa Kira (mother) Unnamed father (unknown status) Teirtu Kira (younger brother) Helene Novachrono (nee Kira. Aunt, deceased) Julius Novachrono (uncle in-law) Damien Novachrono (cousin) Damnatio Kira (relative) Finesse Calmreich (relative)

Magic Knight Squad: Blue Rose Knights

Magic: Song Magic

Rank: Fifth-Class Senior Magic Knight.

Likes: good music, singing, sewing, teasing her siblings, reading, spicy food, teasing Elijah.

Dislikes: anything too sweet, bugs, vulgar people, getting too dirty, bad music.

Appearance: Carmencita is a tall, beautiful young woman with knee-length, flowy, teal hair with light green highlights and styled in a hime-cut. She has a section of hair curled over her left shoulder and she ties her hair together at the bottom with decorative hairtie. With her Blue Rose Knight robe, she wears this outfit minus the top hat and the purple accents are replaced with green:

 With her Blue Rose Knight robe, she wears this outfit minus the top hat and the purple accents are replaced with green:

Personality: As a royal, Carmencita has been raised to be proper, dignified, elegant and poised at all times. She is like her fellow royals and nobles who look down on commoners and peasants solely because of their social status, but she will recognise them if they are powerful. As her mother was the former Captain of the Blue Rose Knights, she was raised to not rely on men and that they are beneath them but she is shown to have enjoyed teasing and flirting with men who she finds attractive and are her type, a regular victim of her teasing is Elijah whom she has a romantic interest towards. Despite her being portrayed as self-centred and being rather ignorant of how other's feel as well as being very into PDA (such as when she kisses Damien on the cheek in public), Carmencita has boundaries and morals. If her affection is seen as being uncomfortable to another, she'd try and not do anything although there are times when she does the complete opposite of what she's promised.

History: Carmencita is a royal part of the Kira family which means she is related to the current King of the kingdom. Her mother is Anthousa Kira, who is the former Captain of the Blue Rose Knights before she stepped down and the position was given to Charlotte Roselei, and her father was a nobleman before marrying into the Kira family. Carmencita is the first child with one younger brother who is three years older than her. She was raised close to her younger cousin, Damien, who is the son of her aunt who is her mother's younger sister, and she treats him like a younger brother.

Trivia:

• She has gotten many marriage proposals but she refuses them because she has had her eye on someone for a while now.

• She is biromantic.

• She has a thing for younger guys and girls but only if they are strong and will wait until they are of age (18+) if they are minors (since she's 21, she wouldn't be romantically attracted towards those who are under 15). She'd ask how old a person is.

• She loves the Honeybunny from The Confectionery Estate.

[Casted by Mikumo Guynemmer (in disguise) from Macross Delta]

~~Author's Note~~

AN: So as you can see Carmencita's info page has been edited at certain places because it's been brought to my attention that the way she has been portrayed in her introduction could be misinterpreted by other people very wrongly, mainly because of how she's been acting with Damien and how she treats Elijah (it's not shown yet, but it will in the future). Sure it was only a comment by one person, but I take every comment very seriously. If you believe that there are flaws in any of my characters or even the plot, DON'T HESITATE TO SAY IT. I won't be mad, because it's the constructive criticism you give me that helps me grow as a writer. Also, there's a difference between being a butt that just wants to hate on the book and characters, and being a very helpful person that wants to help me make this fanfic better. So if you say, "This book/character sucks cheese!" then please tell me WHY IT SUCKS CHEESE! I can't do anything productive if you don't tell me the reason. So anyway, thats's all I wanted to say.