Christmas Special (:

Hey guys! This is not a chapter, it's a christmas special. IDK, I just felt like writing today... Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you enjoy your day! YESSSS! Don't party to hard (: 

Beatrice’s POV

“Trish! Can we please sit down?! We’ve been walking for more than an hour already!” Jake and Sam whined. I turned around and looked at both of them. They were both holding two bags each.

“Agh fine! Babies.” I mumbled the last part, but they both heard me.

“We heard that! Now, let’s go eat!” Jake said.

I grinned and we all walked to a place selling pizza. We sat down and ordered our food and drinks.

“Guys! I still don’t know what to get Kevin.” God, it’s so hard finding a damn gift for guys.

“What’d you get Chris?” Sam asked.

“Agh, I got him a shirt.” I said shyly. God I really suck at giving presents.

Both Sam and Jake burst out laughing. “Would you both shut up!” I said while glaring at them.

“Okay okay. But Trish, I don’t think you should get Kevin a shirt too. It’s to…plain. I mean you guys are together, get him something special.” Sam said after laughing.

I thought about it for awhile, and he was right. I can’t just buy him some random shirt and give it to him, to simple.

“Woah man, that’s deep.” Jake said. “Usually guys do this, but do you have a picture of you and Kevin together?” Jake asked.

I nodded my head confused. “Ugh yeah. Why?”

“You get him one of those necklace things with a picture of you two together. Yeah, that should do. Plus, he wouldn’t care what you got him, as long as it’s from you.”

“Yeah, let’s go!” I got up and threw my drink in the trash can. We continued walking and we finally got to the place where they make the necklace Jake was talking about. They guy making the necklace asked for a picture, and I gave him the picture of Kevin and I together in the park eating ice cream. Yeap, we’ve been continuing that; ice cream shop then park, it never gets old.

“I can’t believe you two have been together for almost a month.” Jake said in disbelief.

I shook my head and hit his shoulder. “Hey! What’s that suppose to mean?”

“It’s just that, Kevin was never the type to settle down, ever. And then you change him. Wow.”

“Well, people do change.” I answered.

After about an hour of waiting, I finally got the necklace. In the back of the necklace, K&B were engraved. Cliché, I know. But like what Jake said, he wouldn’t really care, but I do hope he likes it.

“Wouldn’t it be a little weird if I gave him a necklace though?” I asked. Isn’t it suppose to be the guy who gives the girl a necklace, not the other way around.

“You could also change it into a keychain.” The guy at the shop said. “Just buy this, and it’ll stick.” He said pointing to a metal thing, I have no clue what it is.

“Ugh, yeah sure. I’ll take everything then.” I said smiling.

After the mall, the guys dropped me home because they had to go to a Christmas party thing at their homes. Its Christmas Eve now, and my mom it down stairs cooking.

I was lying on my bed when I heard something. I looked around my room and noticed that the sound was coming from the window. I walked towards the window and opened it. Something came flying into my room, “What the hell?!” I screamed.

“Whoops! Sorry!” I looked down and saw that it was Kevin. “Move over, I’m coming up.” he said.

He climbed up the tree and entered the room holding a bag behind him. “Hey!” he grinned.

I smiled at him and looked at him confused. “Hey? What are you doing here? You should be with your family.”

“I came to give my awesome girl friend her Christmas gift.” he said smiling.

“Awww. So sweet.” I cooed. “What you get me?” I asked excitedly.

“Me.” he said smirking.

“Ha ha. Funny. Really what you get me?” I asked.

He laughed and handed me a bag. I opened it and saw a bear. “You got me a bear?” I asked.

“Yup. Look at it better though. And play with it.” he said smiling.

I gave him a confused look and took the bear out of the bag. Once I pulled the bear out of the bag, I wanted to cry. Or maybe not, but it was really cute. When you put the bear’s hand together, a heart shape is formed, and in the feet, it has our initials. Very similar to my gift. When you put the bear’s hands together, it says “Beatrice is mine.”

I looked at him and began laughing. The sound in the bear was his voice. “Oh wait, I have something for you.” I said. I walked towards my night stand and grabbed the box. I gave it to him and smiled sheepishly. “Agh, I don’t know if you’ll like it, but I had no idea what to get you.”

He opened the box and smiled. “You didn’t have to you know. Just being with you is the best present I can ever have.”

I smiled at his corniness. I swear, I’m falling for this kid harder day by day.

He hugged me and then released me. “Hold on, I have one more thing!” he said excitedly. He walked towards my night stand, and placed something on top of it.

I walked closer to it and saw what he put. It was a picture frame with a picture of me and him together. “This was at the waterfalls during that trip we took. I think, this was the time I finally realized I couldn’t keep hiding my feelings for you any longer. Chris took this picture by the way. It was the time you almost fell, but I caught you, cause I’m awesome like that.” he said while smiling.

I stared at him for awhile and hugged him. I never knew he could be this sweet. Although he’s a jerk at times, but still.

“So I’m guessing you like my gifts?” he asked.

I smiled at him and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. “Yup.”

He smiled at me and continued to hug me. “Merry Christmas Trish.” he whispered.

“Merry Christmas Kevin.” I said.

We’ve been together for only a month, and I can’t even explain how happy he makes me. I can’t imagine losing him.