Chapter 11

Kevin's POV

I sat down next to her during the campfire, talking about anything. Trying to get to know her better. Surprisingly, we had some things in common like, playing the guitar. The night went by pretty quickly, talking and laughing, just enjoying spending some time with her. Something is up though; Chris seems to be avoiding us or something. Does he know I like her?

Beatrice's phone vibrates and she pulls it out. I glance at her from the corner of my eyes and see her smiling at her phone. I wonder who she's texting? Is it Chris? I smile at her and start laughing. She looked so cute smiling at her phone.

"Who's texting you?" I asked curiously.

She looks at me weirdly and says, "Ugh. Why?"

I start laughing at her even more. "Cause you look like an idiot smiling at your phone."

She playfully punches my arm. She finally answers my question, and I immediately look away. "Seth." she says.

What's up with her and that guy? They're always together. No doubt she likes him, but he's not good enough for her. He's been hanging around Sam and I know something is up with the both of them. I just hope that Beatrice doesn't fall for him too hard.

"Alright guys. Too your rooms now. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. We're taking pictures of nature related things. Sleep tight!" Mr. A announces.

I get up from the log and put my hand out in front of Trish, helping her out. She holds my hand and gets up...but what was that feeling I just had? Like electricity shoot up my arm?

She lets go of my hand and we both walk towards our room. Silence envelopes us as we walk to our room. I break the silence by saying, "You should give me your number."

She looks at me shocked, and then raised one of her eyebrows and say, "And why should I do that?"

"So you could talk to me? You know you enjoy talking to me." I say with a smirk plastered on my face then winking at her. She immediately turns around and I see a tinge of pink on her face. "Ayye. Someone's blushing." I say nudging her arm with mine.

"Shut up." she says, still slightly pink.

We finally get to the room and she walks towards her bed and falls face first. She kicks her shoes off and mumbles a quick goodnight. I lay on my bed facing her direction watching her sleep. She looks so peaceful. I can't take it any longer. I get up from my bed, lean down and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight Trish." I whisper. I lay back into my bead falling asleep.

"Kevin. Kevin. Keevvvinnn! Keviiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!" I jump up causing me to fall off my bed. I look around and see Trish holding her stomach laughing.

"Your-your-fa-face. You should've seen i-it." she said in between fits of laughs.

"Shut up." I say getting up from the floor. I grab one of my pillows and throw it at her. I walk towards the restroom and lock it.

"Jerk!" she screams. "Hurry up and get ready. Let's get something to eat before the entire picture thing."

After about 10 minutes, I walk out the bathroom w/ jeans on, shirtless.

"Aghh! What the hell Kevin?!" I turn around to see Trish sitting on the couch playing the guitar. "Cover yourself!" she says. She has both her hands covering her eyes. She really is such an innocent child.

"Whatever Trish. You know you wanna look." I say smirking at her.

"Wipe that smirk off your face or I'll smack it away." she says, eyes still shut.

I quickly grab a shirt and put it on. I turn towards her and say, "You can look now."

"Are you decent?" she asks.

"Yes. Now let's go, I want food."

She jumps up and yells, "Me too!"

I chuckle at her reaction. One thing I like about her, she doesn't starve herself like other girls. She's not like other girls. I look at her and she's wearing skinny jeans and a purple v-neck with vans on. She dresses so different now. Ever since Seth came, she started changing the way she dresses. I mean she looks really good, but now she's attracting attention...from other guys.

"Let's go!"

We both walk out and take a seat on one of the picnic tables. We both sit next to Chris. She gets up and says, "I'm gonna go get myself food."

I was about to get up, but Chris pulled my arm. "What?" I ask him confused.

"Just don't her." He lets go of my hand and I stare at him dumbfounded.

Vote & Comment (: 

-Bunnypig<3