Chapter 10

Chris' POV

I watch as Kevin leaves their room.  He slams the door on his way out.  He must be pissed or something.  Trish and he probably got into an argument...again.  Why do they always argue?

I walked toward their room, but stopped when I saw Trish come out calling his name.

"Kevin!" Trish started yelling as she ran after him.  "Look, I'm sorry. I meant that as a joke. Seriously, stop acting so over dramatic."

Kevin stopped and turned around.  "No, you're right.  Everything you said was true.  I am a jerk.  I play girls all the time."

"I said I was kidding.  Don't be mad about what I said." What are they talking about? And why is Trish apologizing?

"I'm not mad.  Just...I'll see you at the campfire." Kevin walked away from Trish.  She stood there watching him walk away. When he was gone she walked back inside.

I walked to their room and knocked on the door. I popped my head inside when she didn't answer. "Hey." I said. "Can I come in?" she nodded her head and I sat on the couch with her.

"Why so sad?" I asked.

"I kind of said something mean to Kevin and he walked out...I didn't mean to hurt him or anything. Really, I meant it as a joke."

"What you say?"

"Ugh...that he's a jerk and a player." Even though that is true, Kevin hates it whenever people call him a jerk. Really he is a good guy, he's just an ass at times.

"How do you know he's mad?" I asked her. She looked up at me, guilt written all over her beautiful face.

"You should've seen him Chris. He looked so hurt. I apologized, but he kept saying not too."

"Trish, he said it himself. Don't apologize. He knows what you said is true."

"You're a bad friend." she said laughing.

"Nah, I'm just straight up. K, stop being sad and lets go to the campfire and get some food."

Kevin's POV

I walk towards the campfire and sit on one of the logs surrounding the fire. I sit there thinking about earlier. Is that all she thinks about me? A jerk and a player?

I run my hand through my hair frustrated. I look up and see Beatrice and Chris walking together.

"Hey man." Chris says sitting next to me. "About earlier, sorry. I didn't mean what I said. It's just you know how I get over protective with Trish."

"Yeah. It's okay man." I look over to Trish and she smiles at me.

"Hey." she says. God, she has the most beautiful smile. It'll wanna make you smile. (cheesy, I know.)

"I'm gonna use the restroom. I'll be back." Chris says walking towards his room.

"Kevin—"

"Trish, I said its okay. What you said was true." I said. She looked so adorable.

"Are you still mad?" she asks innocently.

I smile at her and say, "Do I look mad to you?"

She shakes her head then smiles.

Chris' POV

I left Trish with Kevin for 5 minutes. When I get back I see Trish hugging him. What the hell?!

I stopped and stood and just watched. I know that Kevin surely likes her, but does Trish like him? After I talked to him about liking Trish and all in the locker room, I found out that he went to the mall with Trish afterwards.

I know I shouldn't be jealous, but it's hard not to be. But if she does, then I guess I'll just give way. I might as well see her happy, than be with her. If she likes him, then I'm happy. Okay, not really happy, but I'll at least try.

Beatrice's POV

The campfire was kinda fun. Food, music, FOOD! Kevin and I were back to our normal selves. Chris was acting weird though. He kept leaving me with Kevin, and walking away to talk to other people.

Kevin and I were sitting on the log laughing at Jessica as she fell, and the bag of marshmallow she was holding flew up, and some fell in her shirt.

I felt my phone vibrate, so I pulled it out. It read 1 new message from Seth (;

Hey beautiful. I miss you! Sorry I didn't get to drop you to the bus earlier <3

I looked down, and started smiling at my phone. I texted him back saying: Hey! Miss you too & it's alright.

Seth: What no <3

Beatrice: You're so lame <3

Seth: But you love it. Alright. Sweet dreams. Don't dream about me too much (;

Beatrice: In your dreams Seth -__-

Seth: Yeah, you're always in mine (;

Beatrice: Shut up! t-.-t

Seth: Just kidding! Sweet dreams <3

I continued to smile at my phone. He could be such a flirt at times. Oh well.

"Who's texting you?" Kevin asked.

"Ugh. Why?" I answered.

"Cause you look like an idiot smiling at your phone." he says laughing.

I playfully punch him on the arm and say, "Seth." He stops laughing and looks away.

Why does he hate Seth so much?

Comment and Vote! (: