Chapter 25

Trying to write sad stories is sooo hard. I don’t even know how other authors write them. They’re so good at writing them that I actually cry..no joke! I’ll try and make the next chapter a happy one. Hehe.

Thanks for all the beautiful comments @simplykesha (:

SBA this entire week. FML! I won’t really be on wattpad this week, so see you all till Sunday!

Thanks to whoever fanned, commented, voted, and added The Jerk and I to your Reading Lists. You all are awesome ^__^

VOTE/Comment/Fan/VOTE (:

-bunnypig<3 

Previous…

“What do you mean he’s protecting her?” I asked.

Lex shook her head and said, “I can’t tell you. I promised him I wouldn’t say anything. Talk to him if you want. Just remember that he’s still your best friend no matter what, and that he would never intentionally want to hurt Trish.”

I walked out her room and grabbed my car keys. I got in my car and drove off to Kevin’s place. He better have a good excuse as to why he broke Trish’s heart.

_________________

Kevin’s POV

I was about to finally fall asleep when a knock disturbed me. I groaned as I got up and walked to the door, opening it, I saw Olivia, one of our maids. She was probably one of the youngest ones we had, she had to be about 15 or 16.

“What?” I asked annoyed. I was finally falling asleep.

She started to stutter when she realized how annoyed I was. “Si-sir Ke-Kevin. There’s someone downstairs for you.”

Who the hell is that? It’s already 10. “Who is it?” I asked.

“He didn’t say. He just said it’s very important and he needs to speak to you now.”

“Fine. Send him in here.” I said. Minutes later, Chris walked in the room looking mad. I’m a dead man. I should’ve known this was coming. “What are you doing here? It’s late.” I said.

Chris stared at me with disbelief and shook his head. “What the f—k Kevin! What the hell happened to not hurting Trish huh?! We trusted you damn it!” Chris said the end while gripping my shirt collar.

Note to self, don’t go near the football players. “I just got tired of her.”I lied, shrugging my shoulders. This is the right thing to do.

“You just got tired of her?! Kevin stop lying! I know something’s going on, just tell me.”

Damn, Lex probably let something slip. There’s no use hiding anymore. “What did Lex say?” I asked.

Chris relaxed a little and sat on my bed next to me and said, “She said that you’re trying to protect Trish, but she can’t say anything else. What did she mean protecting her? From what?” he asked.

“Lex has a big mouth.” I murmured.

“You only figured that out now?” he asked trying to lighten the mood.