Chapter 26

Late update…very late. Ha. Tomorrow is the 1st day of 2nd sem. This year is going way too fast. I’m graduating soon :( I just realized that I won’t be in Chem anymore, even though I hated that class, I loved my ‘Get Some’ family; Kat, Allene, Liz, Cielo, Jonas, and Kevin </3 I’m sooo sad now :’(

I’ll try updating before Friday since I wasn’t able to update last week. & I realized it’s no longer ‘Fan’ it’s ‘Follow’ heh.

VOTE/Comment/Follow :p/VOTE

Previous…

Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
[x4]

I finished the song and a tear dropped. I didn’t realize that my eyes began to water.

I looked up and saw everyone looking at me with sympathy. God, I hate whenever that happens. I hate feeling pitied. I looked around the room and realized that Kevin wasn’t there.

The person this song was for wasn’t even in the room. He just left. He just left me. I guess things really are over. I walked back to my seat and Chris hugged me as soon as I was seated.

______________________________

Beatrice’s POV

Chris suggested that he take me home after 1st period, but I refused to go home. Instead, I asked him to bring me to the park where everything started.

We both got down the car and sat at the swings. We sat in silence for awhile before Chris broke the silence, “Remember when we were young and you were always so scared of falling of the swing?” he asked.

I nodded my head and gave him a small smile. “Yeah, and you always promised you’d catch me if I fall.”

I smiled at the memory, and then another one popped up. I remembered the first day Kevin and I spent the day together; going to that ice cream shop near school, and then going to the park, that kid pushing me, making me fall on Kevin. So many things were going through my head; I didn’t even realize a tear fall down my face.

Without even thinking, I got up and walked up the hill where the tree was. I finally got to the tree and traced the letters on it. I sat under the tree and pulled my knees to my chest sobbing.

Chris kneeled in front of me and tilted my head up and whipped the tears streaming down my face. “I hate seeing you cry like this.”

“He doesn’t even care about me anymore Chris. I thought that he was different.” I sobbed.

“Trish, he has his reasons believe me. I’m sure that it isn’t because he doesn’t care about you. Don’t ever think that.”

We sat there for awhile; Chris hugged me the entire time. Times like these, I thank God that he gave me such a great best friend. “Thanks for being such a great best friend Chris.” I whispered.

Chris leaned down and kissed my forehead. “No problem. I love you Tee.”

“I love you too Chris.”

Chris’ POV