Chapter 22

Oh my first update for the year 2013 ^__^ Anyways, here is chapter 22. I'm sorry for all the bad words used in this chapter. heh. PLEASE, do not hate me after this chapter...

VOTE. FAN. COMMENT. ENJOY!

-bunnypig<3 

Previously…

“Kevin, you have the till the end of graduation, then you begin the plan, or it’s Beatrice.” he said calmly.

I can’t believe I’m actually going to lose her like this.

I grabbed my phone and saw a text message from Trish.

Hey! I’m gonna go to sleep. I’m really tired. Thanks for today! I’ll talk to you tomorrow. I love you <3

I stared at the message and picked up the lamp on my night stand and threw it across the room. “Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!” I screamed.

______________________________

Beatrice’s POV

It’s March, meaning 3 more months till graduation. Gah, finally! 4 years of high school is too long, but even if I don’t want to admit it, especially to my mom…senior year is kind of fun-ish. I mean, so much things have happened, especially with Kevin. Who would have ever thought that we’d ever get together? We’re completely opposite. One time, we went to the store to get a box of ice cream with Chris, and we were arguing which flavor was better. He wanted chocolate and I wanted strawberry; we argued for a good 5 minutes till Chris snapped and then he chose napoleon; which was pretty smart of him.

The past 4 months with Kevin have been crazy. We’ve had so many ups and downs. Mostly because girls just can’t keep their hands to themselves. They already know that Kevin is with someone, but does that stop them? No! I try not to be a crazy jealous girlfriend, but sometimes I can’t help it. But I think it’s the ups and downs that bring us closer.

If you’re thinking we’re the lovey-dovey couple, then you my friend are wrong. We’re always arguing about things. We don’t like fight, we argue about small things. But as the saying goes, opposites attract. Honestly, I like the fact that we argue, it isn’t a boring relationship like some couples in school. The more days pass, the more I fall for him.

But for the past couple of weeks, he’s been pretty distant. I feel like he knows something I don’t or he has a problem, but won’t say anything to me.

“Trish you keep zoning out!” Sam says next to me. I forgot that he was next to me.

“Sorry. What’s up?” I ask. Sam decided to stay back and keep me company while the guys were all at practice.

“Have you seen the new transfer student?” he asks. “She’s pretty hot.”

I smack him in the back of his head. “First, no I haven’t seen her. And second, don’t refer to girls as ‘hot’, she isn’t a temperature Samuel.” I scold him.

“Sorry. But yeah, she’s pretty.” he emphasis ‘pretty’.

“Better choice of word Samuel.” I say.

“Stop calling me Samuel, Beatrice Nicole.” he fires back.

“Aghhh! Okay okay Sam! What’s her name?” God, I hate when people call me Nicole.