Chapter 5

Beatrice's POV

It took Kevin and I a good 10 minutes to reach the school. When we got there, he walked straight to the gym and I walked to my locker to drop off my wallet. The basketball team and football team in our school are very important. The players all have a free period so that they could practice. WTH ever happened to education first? Although Kevin had free period, I still needed to follow him. My life is really pathetic...seriously, am I a babysitter?

I was heading towards the gym when someone bumped into me. "Hey where you going?" I looked up and saw Chris looking at me.

"Hey! I'm actually heading over to the gym right now. Where you going?"

"Field. Free period. Hey, wanna follow me? Why are you heading to the gym anyways?"

"Ugh, I wish I could, but I can't. I'm stuck with your best friend remember."

"What are you, some kind of babysitter?" I was just thinking that! We both laughed. Sometimes I think this kid could read my mind. "I'm surprised you haven't killed each other yet."

"Oh we almost did this morning, but after we went to get ice cream we started getting along."

Chris stared at me in confusion. "Ice cream? What do you mean went to get ice cream?"

"Oh, ugh we left during 3rd period to get ice cream after he finished all his work. You know how I instantly crave for ice cream at times. We just got back like 5 minutes ago I think?"

"Wow, so you're getting close to him now huh? Ice cream and all. What took you guys so long? The ice cream shop is like across the street and you skipped like what, 2 periods?"

Is Chris jealous?! "Christopher Matthews, is that jealousy I see?"

"What?! No way! Why would I be?"

"I was just kidding. Hahaha! Relax. I'll see you later though." Weird. I left Chris and took my time walking to the gym.

Chris' POV

They went out of school for ice cream? What? It was just ice cream. BUT what the hell took them so long?! I was walking towards the football field for practice since it was our free period. All I thought about was what Trish had said. I think they're starting to become close. Damn Mr. Ryan for putting them together.

I'm usually not the jealous type of guy, but when it's Trish, I can't help myself. I've always had feelings for her, but she always made it clear that she just wanted me as a friend or she's probably oblivious about my feelings. I've never really took any of my past relationships seriously because I know that the only person I'd ever take seriously is Trish.

I kept walking till a football hit me in the head. "What the hell who threw that?!"

John started laughing and pointed to Luke. "Sorry man, we've been calling you for the past 5 minutes."

"So you threw a football at my head?"

"It got us your attention right?" Those two are idiots, but they're like brothers I've never had.

"Yeah. Wassup?"

"Ugh...dude what happen to Beatrice? She's like ho-"

"Finish that sentence and I'll mess up your car. Watch it." I think we all know what he was going to say. All the guys today have been talking about Trish like nonstop. It's starting to get annoying.

"Sorry."

"Start with the suicides!" Coach yelled. Dear Lord, here we go again.

Beatrice's POV

I stayed at the gym watching Kevin practice for like an hour. I almost died today in the gym...from boredom! What the hell is he doing in there? He changes like a girl. I was sitting in the bleachers waiting for Kevin. Finally school is about to end soon.

"Hey. Why are you here? Stalking the basketball team?" I turned around and saw Seth in basketball shorts and a white shirt.

"No. What the hell? I'm waiting for Kevin, he takes forever."

"Kevin aye? So that's the one your stalking? Instead of being an FA you stalk guys? How cool are you?"

"Stupid." I couldn't stop myself, I had to laugh. "No Seth, I'm not stalking anyone. And the reason why I'm here is because I'm assigned to Kevin for like the entire day."

"So you're his babysitter?"

"No. Or I don't know, it kinda feels that way."

We both burst out laughing and finally Kevin walks out of the locker room.

"Hey, you wanna go to the mall afterschool? I needa get something there." Seth asks.

"Only if you get me food." He laughs and nod.

"Aight. I'll meet you in front of your locker?"

"Sure." He walks away and walks into the boy's locker room.

Kevin looks like he showered. Okay, now I know why he took forever.

"Finally you're out! It took you about an hour. I thought guys take like 5 minute showers or something?"

"Not if you're me. You need a lot of time to look this good." he says pointing to himself.

Cocky bastard. 

Not the best chapter. Sorry, I know pretty short. I'll make it up on the next chapter. Help me reach my goal? 5 votes? Yeah. I'll upload on Wednesday? Or whenever I reach the 5 votes. 

Vote, Comment, anf yeah. Hehe.