Chapter 23

Nooooooo! School begins tomorrow <|3 Chapter 23 is so…not the best, but I tried! I really suck in sad parts so, haha. I still hope you enjoy it (:

Hi to my new fans ^__^ I’m sorry if I can’t say thanks on your page, so I’ll say it here: Thanks for fanning & I hope you enjoy my stories. Heh (:

I hope you all have a good day tomorrow! School again, work again. FML. I haven’t done my lesson plan yet L I’ll update Friday or Saturday again, but please watch out for Is It a Love Square?

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! –bunnypig<3

Previously…

My phone vibrated and I grabbed it from my back pocket. I unlocked it and saw a text message from Kevin. My heart started pounding faster.

We need to talk. I’ll pick you up after school.

I stared at my phone for awhile. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

______________________

Kevin’s POV

When my dad said that I’d meet that girl I’m being forced to marry soon, I didn’t know he meant this soon! God, what the hell is he thinking? I woke up this morning in such a happy mood because I was going to ask Trish to prom today, but my dad had to ruin it when he told me that Angela or whatever her name is was going to start going to Soundview today.

I was hoping to meet her after graduation at least. I wanted to go with Trish to prom. I guess that isn’t happening now.

For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been trying to distant myself from her, but it’s so hard to just stay away from her. I’d usually visit her during the weekends, but now I’ve been locking myself up in my room. My life is so dramatic.

“Oh! Let’s go get some ice cream!” Angela said. I cringed once I heard the word ice cream. So much memory of Trish and I getting ice cream then walking around the park…Stop thinking about her!

“Would you shut up?! Damn, you can’t keep your mouth shut can you?” I said glaring at her.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. “We’re not even married yet and that’s how you’re already acting. Wow.” she said sarcastically.

“Do you think I want to get married to you?” I snapped.

She shook her head and said, “Look, you aren’t the only one who doesn’t want to get married. You think you’re the only one who had to give up being with someone? Well you’re not Kevin.” she snapped.

I turned my head and looked at her. “What are you talking about? What do you mean giving up being with someone?” I ask curiously.

“That girl you kept staring at earlier. Trish is it?”

“How do you know about Trish?” I asked.

“I overheard your dad talking to mine about you not wanting in because of her, but obviously they both don’t care.” she said, whispering the last part.

“So you…” I didn’t know how to ask her or what to say.

“Yeah, we’ve been together since we were sophomores, but because of this stupid deal everything is ruined.” Angela said angrily. She’s probably not as bad as I thought.