Chapter 8

Beatrice's POV

It's been 2 months since Seth moved in with my mom and I. We pretty much hit off; our first date went great. He brought me to the beach at night and surprised me with a picnic. Cliché, I know, but he tried.

I was sitting in the bleachers in the football field waiting for Chris to come out of the locker room. Someone poked my sides and I jumped up startled. I looked up to Kevin smiling at me. "Hey what you up to?" I swear, he really is bipolar. One minute he's mad and being a jerk, and the next he's all nice and smiley. Something is wrong with kid.

"Ughh. Hey? I'm waiting for Chris."

"Oh. Me too. We're going to the mall. Are you following?" he asked.

"Nope. He's dropping me home. Seth borrowed my car to go somewhere and I need a ride home."

"Oh. Are you going to that fieldtrip?" Shit. Totally forgot about that trip. We're leaving Friday after school.

"Yeah I guess. Are you? I know Chris is."

"Yeah. We are partners, so if you go, means I need to go."

"I don't even understand why we need to go. All we're gonna do is take pictures." I really don't wanna go.

"I heard it's gonna be fun. You never know you enjoy right."

Why is he being nice? OHHHH! He's up to something!

[Friday afterschool]

We were all getting ready to get in the bus. Chris took my bag for me and loaded it into the bus. "Thanks." I smiled at him.

"No problem. Sit with me k?" I nodded and smiled at him.

I don't understand why Mr. A was bringing us to the woods for a fieldtrip. He said it was something about our project, the topic- nature. Everyone was so excited for this, except for me. We'd all have to sleep in tents and do camp stuff. Lord help me survive this trip.

I got in the bus and to my dismay, Chris was sitting with Kevin. Oh Joy! (Sarcasm guys.) Chris called me over, "Trish sit with us."

"Nah. I think I'll sit in the back." I said, not wanting to sit with Kevin.

"No, you said you would. Come on please." he did those stupid, but cute puppy dog eyes.

"No, Chris. I will not sit with you." I said firmly.

"Pleaseeeeeee...." He pouted his lips. Shit he got me there. So, I ended up sitting in between Chris and Kevin.

The entire ride all we did was talk. Talk meaning, me and Kevin arguing about stupid things and Chris laughing at us. "Ohh I know. We should say pick up lines." Chris suddenly says.

Both Kevin and I stare at him giving him the 'what the fudge' look. "Pick up lines? Really Chris, pick up lines?" Kevin says.

"Yeah man. It'll be funny."

"Who uses pick up lines now a day?" Kevin asks.

"Me?" Chris says. He turns toward me and says "Do you have a band aid?"

"Ugh no. Why did you get hurt?" I ask worriedly. Who wouldn't be worried? He is my best friend after all.

"I just scraped my knee falling for you." I immediately start blushing. I swear, my face was as red a tomato.

"That was so lame!" Kevin says through laughter.

"Like you could do any better." Chris retorted.

Kevin grabbed our camera and handed it to Chris. "Chris take a picture of Trish and I. I wanna show my mom her future daughter in law." he said, then winked.

Chris clenched his jaw and I just stared at him. Is he mad or something?

"You guys are both lame." I said while laughing, trying to break the awkwardness.

Kevin and Chris both scoffed and said simultaneously, "You can't even beat what we said."

"Hey Kevin." he turned around and looked at me. I stared at him intently while saying, "You may fall from a tree, you may fall from the sky, but the way to fall...is in love with me." He stared at me shocked. I began laughing when I saw both their faces. "Can't beat what you said huh." I said laughing.

They both started laughing then said "LAMEEEE."

The rest of the ride went pretty well. We continued on with the pickup lines.

[Camp site!]

We all got down the bus and walked to the woods. To our surprise, there were cabins. OMG YAY! THANK YOU LORD! NO TENTS!

"Alright guys, I was just kidding about the tent thing last time. We're all staying in cabins. 2 people per room." Mr. A said.

"Do we get to choose our roommates? Cause if we can, I choose Jessica." Jack said. The slut and the douche. Mmmm, that'll work.

"Nope. And no Jack, you are not staying with Jessica. You'll all be roommates with your partners."

"Wait what?!" Chris blurted out.

OH HELL NO! THAT MEANS I'M SLEEPING WITH...(gulps) KEVIN. :O

Comment and Vote Loves x

-Bunnypig<3