Epilogue

I’m sorry it took forever, but here you go. Please read my Author’s Note in the end of the story (:

Previously…

“Ahh, Zac, Jake, Evan, and now Mike. Almost complete.” Chris said laughing.

I looked up at Kevin and smiled. “Should we tell them now?” I asked. He nodded his head and smiled.

“Ugh guys, we have something to tell you.” Kevin said grinning from ear to ear.

“Every basketball team needs a cheerleader right?” I asked.

“I’m pregnant doof.” I snapped.

“Ohhh! Congrats!” Sam said a minute later.

“YES! We finally have a girl on our side!” Angela said. “She’s gonna be so spoiled by her aunts!” She said grinning.

“Told you she’d be racing soon.” Seth said.

We all burst out laughing.                                                                                                  

What did I ever do to get such great friends?

_________________________

Beatrice’s POV

[5 months later]

“Breath Trish. Hee Hoo Hee Hoo.” Kevin said while holding my hand.

“Shut up! This is all your fault!” I yelled at him. “Aghhhh!” I screamed.

“One more push Bea.” Dr. Mendez said. Following her instructions, I pushed as hard as I could. Seconds later I heard a cry. “It’s a girl!” she exclaimed.

They cleaned the baby and handed her to me. “She’s beautiful.” I whispered with tears in my eyes. Kevin came next to me and looked at our angel. He kissed my forehead and whispered “We created an angel,” with tears in his eyes.

[5 years later]

“Francheska you better stop running around before you…” CLASH! “Never mind.” I sighed. I walked into the living room and saw one of the picture frames on the ground broken. Our angel turned into a little monster when she learned how to walk.

“Mommy I’m sorry.” she said with tears in her eyes.

“What’s going on? I heard something break.” Kevin said walking into the house. He looked at me and then at Francheska. “Baby did you break that?” he asked sternly, but I know that once she starts tearing up he’ll turn into a big softie.

Francheska nods her head and a tear slides down her cheek. “Come here.” he calls her. She walks into his arms and he carries her trying to make her feel better. “Did you say sorry to mommy?” he asked. She nodded her head and he whipped the tears away. “Everything is okay. As long as you’re not hurt everything is fine.” he whispered. “Go get ready. The boys are on their way.” He put her down and she grinned at us. We watched her run up the stairs probably to get her basketball and shoes.

“You’re daughter.” I sighed and shook my heard. “Such a troublemaker. You spoil her too much Kevin.”

“Yeah right, who bought her that play house the other day we went to the store huh?” he shot back.