Chapter 6

Beatrice's POV

The day went on quickly, and now I'm here in front of my locker shoving things into it. Where the hell is Seth? I've been standing here for like 5 minutes. Agh that kid.

"Why are you still here? Need a ride?" Kevin asked.

"Ugh, I'm waiting for Seth. Have you seen him?"

"Yeah, I just passed by him. Why do you need him? Like him aye?"

"What?! No way!" Why do people like to assume things?

"Relax I was kidding. Why do you need him?"

"We're going to the mall to get some stuff."

"Mind if I follow?" Why does he wanna go with us?

"Ugh...sure?" Wait, did I just say yes? Agh stupid!

"Cool. Let's go look for him then."

Where the hell is Seth? We've been looking for him for over 10 minutes. I'm totally killing that kid when I see him.

We walked all around campus and finally found him in the football field. Apparently, the idiot forgot to tell me that he was trying out for the team.

1 hour later...

We finally get to the mall and I drag both boys to the food court. "Hey we need to get my things first." Seth says.

"No way. Eat, and then buy your things."

"Come on, let's go feed her first." Kevin says.

Wow. Someone is extra nice to me today.

We get to the food court and get our food. I take an hour eating and enjoying my food. A girl gots to eat you know.

We were walking around the mall when I realized that Kevin wasn't next to me anymore. I turned around and saw him flirting with some chick from school. I think her name was Sam if I'm not mistaken. I know that she's head cheerleader or something. Eh whatever.

Seth and I continued walking. We stopped at a guitar shop. What are we doing here?

"Ugh, Seth, what are we doing here?" I wondered.

"Getting a guitar." he said in a duh tone.

Seth took his sweet time looking through all the guitars till he finally found one.

3 weeks later...

Seth and I were at home hanging out in the living room waiting for Chris to come over. Over the 3 weeks that passed, Seth and I have gotten really close. After getting the guitar, I begged him to sing me a song then teach me how to play. He's actually really good, and has an amazing voice.

"Play me a song." I told him.

"I sang you a song yesterday." he complained.

"A different song! Please?" I gave him my best puppy face. No one can resist it.

"Fine. What song though?" HA! He totally fell for it!

"Ugh,... What about...Crush?"

"Whoops, don't know that song. Sorry."

"Liar! I heard you singing it in the restroom!" I half yelled.

"So you've been listening to me while I shower huh?" he smirked at me.