Chapter 24

Another late update, but what’s new? Heh. Anyways, this was really hard to write. Sad chapter + Happy Jul = hard chapter to write. I couldn’t find any sad songs to listen too & then I saw a video on youtube of my friend Noel and I being chased by dogs. Oh God, I still can’t believe I’m alive after that incident. Until this day, every time I see that video, I laugh my butt off. I miss vlogging with Noel & Angela #Neggos

Mehh. Anyways, thanks for all the support guy; all the votes, comments, & people who added The Jerk and I to their reading lists. Wow! & Hello to my new fans :D

VOTE/Comment/Fan/VOTE! 

Previously…

“Trish we need to….” he began to trail off.

“Is it because of that new girl Angela?” I whispered.

“I want to break up with you.” he said.

A tear drop fell and I knew I couldn’t hold it in any longer. “Why Kevin? Tell me why. What did I do wrong?” I asked.

“Trish, I just don’t have feeling for you anymore.” he said looking at me, but not my eyes. He kept avoiding my eyes.

“Say that again and look me in the eye.” I told him as more tears fell.

“I don’t have feelings for you anymore okay?” he said then got up and left.

“Trish.” I looked up and saw Chris standing in front of me. I pulled my knees to my chest and started crying again. Chris sat next to me and just hugged me.

“Everything’s going to be okay. I’m here for you. Stop crying.” Chris whispered.

__________________

Kevin’s POV

I got in my car and drove home as fast as I could. I texted Lex to get Trish or let Chris get her. I didn’t want to leave her all alone there; I didn’t want to leave her at all, but I couldn’t stay there and watch her cry any longer. I’ve hurt her too much and I couldn’t take it. Damn I sound like a girl.

I walked in my house slamming the door. I was headed towards the stairs when my dad called me. “Kevin, follow me to my office.” he said while smiling.

I walked into his office after him and slammed the door, making sure to show him that I wasn’t in the mood to talk to him. “What do you want again?” I deadpanned.

He sat in his seat as I sat in the chair in front of his table. “So I heard that you finally broke up whatever relationship you have with that girl Beatrice.” he said smiling. I wanted to punch that smile of his face. “I’m glad you finally came to your senses and left her. Angela suits you better.”

“No she doesn’t. Do you know what you and Mr. Jones have done? You both ruined two relationships! TWO!” I screamed at him; balling my fists. “You both know that we don’t want to get married yet you both force the both of us together!”

“We’re doing this for you both! We want your futures to be bright son. We’ve talked about this before.” he answered.

I shook my head in disbelieve. Does he really think I’m that stupid? “Us? You’re doing this for US?!” I yelled. I couldn’t contain my anger any longer. I got up from my seat and slammed my fists on his table. “Don’t say this for us because all of us know this just for the money! Damn it dad! Is money that important that you’d sell out your own son?” I asked, hoping that he’d say no and forget about the whole marriage. But not everything goes the way we want it to go right?