Chapter 16

Beatrice's POV

After 10 minutes of driving and laughing, we finally reached the ice cream shop he was talking about.

I looked at him and started laughing. "Chem's Ice Cream Parlor? Really?" I said through laugher.

He stared at me and looked at me weirdly. "What? What's so funny?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. How'd you find this place anyways?" I asked, trying to hold in my laugher. Chem's Ice Cream Parlor? What kind of name is that?

"Shut up. Let's just go in. There's this hot server here." he said smirking.

As usual, I smacked him again. He looked down glaring at me while rubbing the back of his head. "Would you stop hitting me! This is like child abuse." he said pouting.

I couldn't help it, I laughed at his reaction. "Child abuse? You're way taller than me...like a skyscraper." I said in between fits of laugher, while clutching my stomach.

"No, you're just really short." he said smirking. I was about to hit him again, but he put both his arms up protecting his head. "Ha! Can't hit me now."

We walked towards the door and before I could grab the handle, he pulled it open for me. "Ladies first."

"You should go in first then." I said smiling.

"Ha-ha. You're a real comedian." he said sarcastically while pushing me into the shop.

We walked towards the cashier. "Welcome to Chem's Ice Cream Parlor." the server said while staring at Kevin. She gave him a flirty smile and glared at me. BITCH.

"I'll have a chocolate milkshake and she'll have a green tea ice cream on a waffle cone." Kevin says. He remembers my favorite flavor...aww. Stop. You can't like him! He likes someone else...

The girl looks at him and smiles again. "1 or double scoop?"

"Double. This girl can eat." he says winking at me. I jam my elbow into his stomach and smile at him. "She has a pretty strong elbow too." he says holding his stomach.

I chuckle watching him holding his stomach. Heh. Serves you right.

The girl goes to the back, probably to fix our orders up. She comes back after a few minutes and hands us our order. "That would be $6.50." she says.

I hand her a $5 bill, but Kevin pushes my hand a side. "I got it."

"No, I'll pay for mine."

He gave the girl $7 and she gave him $3 back. What the hell? This girl must really be stupid.

"Um. Excuse me miss. You accidentally gave me extra change. My change is supposed to be 50cents." Kevin says.

"Yours is on the house. Your sister wants to pay hers anyways." she replies sending him a flirty smile once again.

He winked at her and I shook my head. I pulled out a $5 bill from my pocket and threw it on the counter. "You're really bad at math. You should really quit your job. AND I am not his sister. Keep the change!" I said walking out the door. What the hell? Why'd I snap like that?

Kevin walked out the ice cream shop laughing. "Wow. Who knew you were that mean? I mean, telling someone to quit their job because they suck at math."

"Shut up. It's true though." I replied walking back to his car. I got back in and put my seat belt on.

He got in the driver's side and put his seat belt on. "Are you sure? Or is someone jealous?" he said, playfully nudging my arm.

"Tsk. Jealous? Of her? No way." I said. Okay, maybe a bit.

"No need for lying."

"Shut up. And, she called me your sister. We don't even look alike."

"I know. She must be blind. I'm not ugly."

I stared at him and punched his arm as hard as I could. "Wow! And to think, I thought you were a gentleman. Jerk."

He laughed and apologized after laughing for so long. He continued to drive, then I realized we just passed Soundview High. "Kevin. You just passed school. Idiot."

"Nah, I wanna show you something." he said, smiling while focusing on the road.

"What are you gonna show me?"

"It's a surprise." he said, still smiling.

I hate surprises, but what the hell is gonna show me?

Vote and Comment! (: