Chapter 13

Beatrice's POV

[Last Night of Camp]

The entire time we were at camp, Chris has been avoiding me...or not really avoiding, but he didn't really check up on me. I've been spending most of my time here with Kevin. We are partners after all, and Kathleen is usually with Roy.

Kathleen is my other best friend. I don't really have many friends, just a few good ones. Roy is her boyfriend. They've been together for the past two years. They're really cute together.

Back to what I was saying...Kevin and I spent most of time together. I really got to see a different side of him, not just the jerk/player side that everyone sees.

'Hey! See you tomorrow. Miss you <3'

I smiled to myself seeing the text message from Seth. I kind of feel bad because every time I was with Kevin, not once did I think about Seth. I'm so confused. I like Seth, but whenever I'm with Kevin, I get these weird feelings. I just can't explain.

I started to tap on my phone and replied back to him, 'Yeah, see you tomorrow.'

I was sitting outside on one of the benches. Looking through all the pictures on the camera, I stopped when I saw one of my most favorite pictures. It was Kevin looking at the waterfalls. After that day we went to the waterfalls together, we started to go back again. It was really peaceful there. I smiled to myself remembering what happened...

[Flashback]

Kevin and I were walking around the campsite. We continued to walk in silence, and then I noticed that we were back at the waterfalls where we were the other day.

Kevin continued to walk towards the waterfall. I grabbed the camera and took a quick picture of him staring at the water...cute.

"Taking a picture to show Santa Claus what you want for Christmas huh Trish?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Stupid. Santa isn't real." I replied back. I really hated that smirk..it made him look even cuter. Snap out of it Beatrice! What the hell is happening!

"Hmmm. So you gonna show your mom her future son-in-law then?" he said as his smirk grew wider.

I punched his arm. "Your pick-up lines suck Kevin. Stop using them."

He began to rub his shoulder and started chuckling. He turned around to look at the water and then back at me. He took the camera out of my hands and placed it down gently on the ground. He looked at me and smiled mischievously. Oh boy.

I began to run, but two strong arms wrapped around my waist, and the next thing I know, is that I'm in the water soaking wet.

"Kevvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!" I screeched. My face went red when I realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt. My eyes went to his chest and were glued to his six pack abs. Woah, sports really do make you fit.

He cleared his throat and said, "My eyes are up here, but I know you enjoy what you see. I don't mind if you look." That stupid smirk of his appeared in his face again.

"Shut up. Look what you did, I'm soaking wet! I have no extra clothes Kevin!"

"Me too. Camp isn't far away. It's okay." He said.

Just then I realized something. He still had both arms around my waist. I looked down trying to hide the blush. I looked back up only to meet his beautiful eyes again. I pushed him away and went back up. I sat on top of a rock watching him swim around. He turned around and looked at me. Was he blushing? I followed his eyes and when I looked down, I started to blush.