Chapter 3

Beatrice POV

Chris and I got to the library. I walked over to Ms. Patty, our school librarian. "Hello Ms. Patty." I say to her.

"Hello dear." she says smiling at me. She looks behind me and says "Chris I've been waiting for you. You may begin helping Bea here. She has lots of things to do." I turn around and looked at Chris confused.

"Huh? Don't you have class?" I ask him.

"Nope."

"I thought you were going to check something out?"

"Yeah, I was checking you out." He winked at me, and I blushed like a fool. Chris always did that, he'd try to make me blush all the time just to amuse himself, but I know that I should never take what he says seriously.

After hours of working in the library, we finally left. Chris and I both left school at 3:30.

I got home....FINALLY! First day of school and I'm already tired. How will I continue? I have how many more months to go, plus I have to tutor that jerk.

I walk into my house. I get in the elevator and get to the bedroom floor (2nd floor), I get to the 2nd floor and as I'm about to open my door, I see someone in the guest room. Who the hell could that be? I walk into the room and stare at the guy. "Who the hell are you?" I screamed at the guy.

"Who the hell are you?" he screamed at me. The nerves of some people.

"This is my house! Who are YOU?"

"Why are you two yelling?" my mom says as she walks into the room.

"Why is there a stranger in our guest room?!"

"He's not a stranger Bea. He's Seth. I told you that my best friend's son is staying with for a few months remember?"

"Oh. You're the kid."

"I'm 18. What are you talking about? Are you like 14 or something? You're really short."

What the...14?! Are you kidding me?! "I'm 17 dumbass. I'm a senior."

"You're a VERY small senior then. You could actually pass as a 6th grader. HAHAHA!" I glared at the jerk and he continued laughing.

I turned to my mom and said "He's living here with US?! For how long?! Lord help me!"

"Bea, stop over acting! And Seth is staying for a couple of months. We're not sure yet. Bea be nice to him. He's going to be going to Soundview with you."

"What?!"

"I'm making dinner. You two, get to know each other. I'll call you when dinner is done." My mom left me alone with this....I need to make a nickname for him.

"Sooo...awkward." he says. I turn around and look at him. I have no idea what to say. If only Chris were here.

I walk out the room and walk to my room. I try to close the door, but I can't. I turn around and see that his foot is on the door, blocking it from closing. "What do you want?" I ask him.

"To get to know you? I mean I am going to stay with you for how many months. I should get to know you better. Don't you think?"

I thought about what he said and let him in. We talked about ourselves, what interests us, and other things like that. I found out that he use to play basketball at his old school.

After an hour of getting to know each other, my mom finally called us for dinner. We ate dinner, talked a little. And now I'm finally in bed. Today has been a looooong day!