68: True Colours Don't Change

In the cinema ... Right before the movie started. The other trailers were playing.

Lith : thanks for coming with me. Sorry I made you two fight.

Kyoya : you should be sorry.

Lith: ok ok. I got it already.

Kyoya : what are you here for ?

Lith: huh ? Watch movie.

Kyoya : you're a hired mercenary. It's not like we were ever friends. Why would you try to get close to me ?

Lith : can't I try to be friends with you now ?

Kyoya : really? That's the excuse you're going with ?

Lith looks at him then looks back onto the screen " ok ok. I'm hiding from my pursuers. Need to have some excuse to have me stay. "

Kyoya : is that so ?

Lith : though... I might not mind staying permanently. For someone ~~

Kyoya : you should change your occupation.

Lith : huh?

The movie starts and he proceeded to keep quiet.

__________________________________

Kyoya opens up the other bedroom door which she had slept separately for a while , he sees no one.

Reyuki walked over "she's not here." she spoke with much annoyance

Kyoya ; where did she go ?

Reyuki: how would I know ?

Kusakabe : she left a couple hours ago. Didn't bring the boys. Said she's going to Ione's.

Kyoya : I see...

Reyuki: should have tried to get her back earlier. Hibari-sama

Kusakabe: reyuki !!

__________________________________

The next morning...

Kyoya : lith. You really have no mission at all ? Now.

Lith ; no.

Kyoya : I see.

Yamamoto comes in " hey... I've got a request ..."

Kyoya kept quiet and drank his tea waiting yamamoto to say his request.

Yamamoto: so ... We need help tonight for a raid. Was thinking if you could borrow some people.

Kyoya : lith.

Lith : I'm not free. I've things going on later.

Yamamoto: but I really need your help. I was hoping to actually just borrow you.

Lith ; eh ? Doesn't hibari have other people to borrow out ?

Yamamoto: well...

Kyoya : I don't have much people.

Yamamoto: exactly... One of you would exceed borrowing others. Please ~

Kyoya : just go.

Lith sighed " alright..."

Guess I'll have to push that back a little... Sighs. And I was so close to completing it... And leaving here.

__________________________________

Yamamoto and lith takes one car to the destination they were supposed to go. They reached a factory.

Lith gets out of the car " are you sure there's anyone here ?" She looked at it and it seemed abandoned.

Yamamoto: just probably some small fry guarding the stuff. I didn't bring a lot of people... They went with gokudera to do something else.

Lith : that explains it.
.
.
.
The two of them easily defeated all the small fry as they ventured into the deeper part of the building. Finally they reached the room where it seemed to be holding what they came for as there was no one else longer in the way .

*Bam*

Suddenly the door on both sides closes shut. She looked around and saw no way out. And saw no goods. She drew her blade and held it out " what's the meaning of this ?"

Yamamoto: about that... You should ask him.

She turns around and sees kyoya " hibari ?"

Kyoya : ready to confess ?

Lith : what ?

Flashback~

Gokudera : that bitch. Dared to plant spies in boss' territory.

Yamamoto: that bitch ?

Gokudera: Estelle Family boss. Janna. Caught a few. Wonder there's how many left. I'm going to uproot all of them. Be careful. All of you.

Ryohei ; I will,  to the extreme !!!

Yamamoto: I will ? I'm not good as this kind of thing.

Gokudera: just be careful !! Hibari !

Kyoya just rolled his eyes.

Gokudera: that's all I wanted to tell you guys. I already reported earlier to boss already.

Everyone starts to leave.

Gokudera: hibari . They said the Estelle Family will send someone to kill nanako.

" Arigatou. " He said and left. That made Gokudera feel a little taken aback.

End ~

Kyoya : is it you ?

Lith : you did all these to ask me a question?

Kyoya : so you don't get killed labeled as a rat.

Lith : then... You were just acting along with me ?

Kyoya : Answer me. 

Lith: or you'll kill me ?

Kyoya : possibily.