42: A Little Gap

Dear Hibari kyoya,

I hate you for taking what is supposed to be mine. She was almost in my hands. My Nanako. My wife. Those could have been , my children.

If only the marriage went through between me and her, you and her would never have needed to happen. Too bad , even with my best efforts to have her before marriage , did not help along with the marriage to go along.

I will, get her back.

Sincerely,
Erein Andinger

Kyoya lights the paper with a small fire of a candle. He watches it burn as it turns into ashes and he releases it onto the floor.

Mike : kyoya-sama.

Kyoya looked up " it's you. Nanako. She's not close with that guy right ?"

Mike : erein ? I don't know. I wasn't her subordinate at all, fill recently.

Kyoya: aren't you get friend ?

Mike: a type.

Kyoya : I see. And I was going to ask you about her close friends.

Mike :  I may not know many things about Nanako. But I know her closest sister, is Ione.

____________________________________

Miho: papa !

Kyoya: miho. Mizo. Why are you two not asleep yet ?

Miho: well... You and mama have not been talking for two days already.

Mizo : we can tell she's avoiding you. Did you make her angry ?

Miho: I mean, she slept in a separate room.

Kyoya : I'll... Do something about it.

Miho sighs " what did you do ?"

Mizo : so we're here to just give you tips. Mama usually can't get angry for very long. If it's more than a day , it's kind of serious.

Miho: she will always yell and scold us if something we did wrong.

Mizo : Mino almost accidentally killed someone over his favourite book and mama was so angry at him, she didn't talk to him for two days.

Kyoya : where is, Mino ?

Miho : he... Said you must have done something to deserve it. He doesn't want to help.

Kyoya : that brat.

Mizo : anyway, in the end... Mino came out of the room crying. So... Just good luck ok ?

Miho ; just remember. Mama loves sweets . We always make cookies before we want to tell her some bad news. It gets us off easier.

Kyoya : got it. *Smiles* arigatou. Now, you two, go sleep
____________________________________

Kyoya slides open the room door " Nanako... " And he realises the room is empty.

Reyuki: kyoya-sama? Looking for Nanako ? She went out. To meet her nanny. The one who helped raised her into a little girl, she said.

Kyoya : nanny ?

Reyuki nods " hai. A hired nanny. To feed her milk when she was a baby she said. The nanny is only in the place for a night. So she went off quickly. "

Kyoya : I see...

Reyuki: .... That's right ... Erein was the one who notified her that her nanny was back. She said she was going to meet her nanny at the Hequez Hotel.

Kyoya : I got it.