31: Aira's Past

Asaki ; what ? Repeat it. REPEAT IT!

" The maker. Her name is aira. Melone Aira. "

Asaki : who cares what her last name is !!! Only her. ONLY HER.

" Boss. Why are you so angry ? "

Asaki: aira is the maker of Hero !!!! NO WONDER THERE WAS THE NEUTRALISER FOR SO FAST.

" What ? She disappeared didn't she ? 5 years ago. "

Asaki: apparently she came back.

" But how could she be the maker if she disappeared 5 years ago ? We just started selling this ? "

Asaki : Hero was her last product. I have been keeping it in the warehouse finding a suitable scientist to help replicate it.

" I see. No wonder you insisted on that scientist... "

Asaki squeezes the glass in his hand, it breaks in his hand " aira. Nanako. Vongola. Tsk."
____________________________________

5 years ago...

Nanako pushes the door in " aira ?" Aira dries her tears " oh. Nanako. Came to visit your nii-san? "

Nanako : what happened ? You cried.

Aira : it's ok.

Nanako : tell me. Maybe I can help you.

Aira breaks into crying " my son died and it's all my fault !! " She covers her face.

Nanako : aira...

Aira: it's all my fault !! My fault !!

Nanako : it's not your fault.

Aira: if I didn't work under a mafia boss, I won't lose my son !! Edgar won't die !! My Edgar won't die !!!

Nanako : you were forced to work here.

Aira shakes her head " no no. You don't understand. At first I was forced. But I started to enjoy my work. I could do so many things and no one can say no to me ! This is punishment... Punishment !!! " She cries plunging her face into her arms on the table.

" Aira..." Nanako left her lab.
.
.
.

Next night...

Nanako : aira.

Aira : hey. Nanako.

Nanako : Edgar didn't die because of you.

Aira : he did.

Nanako : he was kidnapped to be used a threat against asaki nii-sama. The rival said... If he died, you would rebel and aira ,you wouldn't work for him. Asaki nii-sama then said, he controls you so he never sent anyone to save Edgar.

Aira : no... You're... You're just ... Saying stuff... He just failed to save edgar. Right ?

Nanako : asaki nii-sama ... Didn't like being threatened by Ellenon. So he ignored it

Aira screamed, crying " no no no !!!!",

.
.
.

2 Nights later...

The car aira was in stopped in its brake in a hard jerk. Aira couldn't be bothered. She just sat down as if waiting for the next thing to happen. The bullet shot the driver and then the man seating beside her. Still. Unfazed.

The door opens from the further side, a masked person talked " your husband with us. Please come with us."

" Ok..." She got off the car and followed them into another car.
.
.
.

At the pier...

She walked to the boat and from afar she saw her husband. Her husband ran to her and hugged her " aira !!"

Aira : are you ok ?

He nods " your friend brought me here."

Aira : friend ?

Nanako walked down from the boat " aira. "

Aira: Nanako ? You... Saved me ?

Nanako : not yet. Take this boat and leave. It will bring you to an island. You'll never have to be under control again. You can do whatever you like. They will never be able to find you.

Aira: what are you talking about?

" We can leave. We can leave forever !' her husband said.

Nanako ; with one condition. You can't leave the island without permission.

Aira : and if I say no ?

Nanako: Seila.

Seila walks out and held two passports with tickets in them " to a new place. The house and everything is arranged. Even a bank card which is inside the passport."

Nanako : however, we cannot protect you anymore.

" Aira. They even cremated our son into an urn for us. "

Aira : alright. I'll take up your offer. Nanako.

Nanako : hai ?

Aira : arigatou.

Nanako : no need.

Aira : who are you actually ?

Nanako: you will know soon.
____________________________________

Present day...

Aira laughed " oh ... How mad do you think he would be ?

Nanako : pretty mad. Have to be. That's why I brought you back.

Aira : he will come after you . Aren't you scared ?

Nanako : aren't you scared ?

Aira : I have you.