47: Will Your Children Save You ?

Erika sat on the floor leaning against the wall " you... You won't get away with this... You will know... When I get out of this. "

Ione : thinking of crawling back to your family ?

Erika : my nee-san will never let you go if she knows you did this to me !! You little bitch !!

Kyoya walked in " not if you don't survive this."

Erika : Hiroshi won't let this happen!!! He's just... Just ... Angry at me now ! That's all !!

Kyoya smirked a little ..

Erika : what's so funny ?!!

Kyoya: I wanted to rough you a little. But it seems like you've got some serving of that already.

Ione : hmph. No one bullies my imoto and gets away with it. *Looks to kyoya* Not even you.

Kyoya : antidote.

Erika: never. And you can't kill me either !! Hahaha... I made that deal with your father. If I die, no one can uphold it .

Kyoya was now annoyed. He looks to her with a little anger.

Erika: come on. Kill me !! I dare you !! No more antidote !! Hahahaha...

Kyoya turned around to face Ione, and have his back turned again Erika " give her to me. "

Ione : what ?

Kyoya : you want to deal with your siblings ?

Ione : I can

Kyoya: trust me. I know a way to make her say what I we need to know.

Ione : how ?

Kyoya : it has to do with your other siblings. You aren't close with them. Are you ?

Ione: not really.

Kyoya turned back to look at the pathetic Erika " then hand her to me."
____________________________________

Hiroshi blocked kyoya's path " where are you bringing my wife ? "

Kyoya : to my place. To make her tell me where the antidote is.

Hiroshi : don't kill her.

Kyoya : not interested.

Hiroshi makes way for kyoya to leave.

Erika : how dare you !! Hiroshi !! I'm your wife !!! You will pay for this !!
____________________________________

Reyuki : kyoya-sama !! Are you crazy ??!! How could you bring her here !!! She's a murderer !!

Erika laughed " she's dead already ?"

Ione raises her hand to swing , but kyoya was faster and grabs her head by the back and pushes her downwards making her kneel " shut your noisy mouth "

Ione : how's Nanako ?

Reyuki shakes her head.

Tsuna : I know you have your own methods to handling certain things. But... Is this appropriate ?

Yamamoto: she , is kind of your mother-in-law.

Kyoya: not even close. This bitch. Hmph.

Gokudera had returned " yo. "

Kyoya : what did he say ?

Gokudera : he didn't know.

Kyoko walks in at this time " Hibari. Your boys are asleep. I just thought you might want to know."